Chapter 22 ~Find Me~

Start from the beginning

"Then let's watch it together!" You smiled, hands unconsciously gripping the hem of your shirt, "Three of us, let's watch the firework together!"

"Oho? What is this? Just the three of us?"

"Yup! Think of it as a thank you," you ran passed them, "For still remember even after 10 years." And straight to the Senoo's household, not even bother to turn around to see how bright their faces were because you also need to cover your bright face.

* * * * *

"You're late."

Senoo glared at Kaede, clearly not appreciate how he and the others were late.

"Sorry!"

Kaede said, trying to control his breath as the other behind him did the same. An hour earlier, Kaede and the others were still preparing themselves while Senoo and Reiji were done, so they went to the festival first. But unfortunately, the crowd was getting bigger and bigger as the time goes, and that's why they can't make it on time. "Anyway, where is [First Name]-chan?"

Senoo looked around, eyes roaming the others when he realized that you weren't there.

"Where is [First Name]-chan?" Ah, thanks god Reiji also realized it.

"What do you mean? Didn't she follow you? I haven't seen her from the minute you went here!"

Kaede's voice turned out higher and he expected, he looked around, panic washed over him and he didn't find you among people around him.

The green haired boy grabbed his phone, pressing your phone number and places it near his ear. When the line was not connected, he groaned loudly.

"It's 7 P.M now. Let's find her before the fireworks starts at 9 P.M" Asuka-san suggested.

Kaede immediately agree with it, dividing the teenagers into small groups. It will be easier to move using small groups after all.

Asuma, Bantaro, and Kaede went to the north area. Riku, Takeru, and Sakurai went to the south area. Kuga, Heath, and Shizuma went to the east area while Reiji, Senoo, and Asuka-san went to the west area.

Once they were out of sight, Senoo and Reiji was about to broke into a run when their phones ringing, signaling a message coming from someone.

The two teenagers opened the message, Asuka-san looking from behind her son, her eyes widened when she saw the sender.

It was a message from you.

"Find me."

Simple. Only 2 words but the three of them sent a confused look to each other.

Find me? What do you mean?

Okay, they will find you. But is that all what you're going to say? The fact that you sent a text with simple words and without any sound of panic making the three of them sure for one thing. You were nowhere to be found not because you lost your way, but because you 'hide' among the sea of people right now. So that's what you're going to do? Playing hide-and-seek now? Wow, this sure reminds the two boys about their childhood.

"Where should we go now?" Reiji asked.

They've been running around the area, almost run out of breath since they have to walk through the sea of people while staying together.

"I don't know." Senoo answered. To be honest, he is very tired and he just wants to go home right now. "Ah, dammit," he groaned, "What kind of people would hide among people in a summer festival without giving a single hint?!?"

Hint?

Asuka-san grabbed her son's shoulder, shaking him, "Did she say something to you? To both of you?"

"The only thing she said to us was her statement about her memories 10 years ago and her wish to watch the firework with us." Reiji was the one who answered.

A smirk blossomed on Asuka-san's face, "Do you remember where your spot when you watch the firework 10 years ago?"

"Of course we do. It was right beside the river. A single, light push to one of us and we will be falling to the river."

"Then what are you doing here? Go there!"

"Mom, what makes you think she will be there?"

"Tasuku, from the start of this training camp, you've been replaying the events from 10 years ago. Don't you think it's her turn to do the same?"

Senoo went frozen at his mom's statement, he clenched his fists.

"Reiji-san, let's go."

Reiji and Senoo broke into another run, leaving Asuka-san with her camera behind. Ah, wait, don't forget her smirk.

The two Saisei's runners tried their best to not tripped on other people, and they successfully reach the river without tripping. Their eyes immediately roamed everywhere, trying to find a certain [H/C] hair in the darkness.

"There!" Reiji pointed at someone, and ran again to that person, Senoo running behind him.

"You don't know how hard it is to find you in this festival."

Senoo's words snapped the person from their world, turning around and flashed them a smile. Her hair was [H/C] and her eyes were [E/C]. A beautiful, elegant [Fav Color] butterfly as the decorations and [Other Fav Color] as the main color yukata wrapped around her body.

"You're late. The fireworks almost start." You laughed, watching as Reiji stood by your left side where Senoo stood by your right side.

"Thanks God this time you didn't cry," Reiji teased. Your face turned bright red, you pouted your cheeks, "I'm not a kid anymore!"

"Ahahaha, I know, I know." Reiji laughed, patting your hair lightly. You smiled, Reiji patting your head was the start of your love to him.

"No one disturb you when you're here, right? Let me kick their faces if someone did." Senoo asked, you instantly shake your head. "No! I'm fine don't worry!" You also smiled this time, the reason why you fell for him probably for this attitude of his.

The clock shows 9 P.M, which means it's time for the fireworks to shine.

"[First Name],"

"Yes?"

"Me and Reiji-san has talked about this."

You looked at the two males, confused.

"And we would like your answer after the EoS."

Reiji continued. Your hands suddenly felt warm and it took you 5 seconds to realized that both of them has hold each. The two runners steps a bit, just to make sure that you can see both of them at the same time.

"I like you."

Just as the the darkness that turned red because of fireworks, your face also turned red.

~{>_<}~

AHHHHHHHH, SCHOOL IS OVER YEAAAAAAHHHHHH >~<

LET'S ALL FORGET ABOUT GRADES AND WHATEVER RELATED TO SCHOOL. XMAS IS COMING AND SO DOES NEW YEARRRR //chill pls

Okay, sorry for that XD

Do you like this one? ^^

-Mizushima Sena