Chapter 2 ~Investigation: Start!~

"Are you sure he really say that?"

The next day, you told Kaede about everything. About how you went home at 7, which made him scold you. About you who almost get kidnapped. And about how Senoo kicked the thugs.

You don't get it, but somehow your heart kept telling you to tell Kaede the whole story.

So now, here you are. With Kaede, face to face in the classroom. Stuck with some papers the teacher told both of you to do since you're the class representative.

"So you don't believe me?"

"No, I do believe you. But.... Senoo-san used to ignores me. So its kinda weird."

"He ignores you? Pfft Kaede I feel bad."

"Ah, thanks I'm so touched." He said, pouted as you tried your best to stop laughing, but failed miserably.

"And also... I never thought Senoo-san will use me as a reason."

"Eh? I thought you told them about me," this time you really stop laughing.

Kaede looked at the paper in front of him, took his pencil and then scratch the paper, forming alphabets.

"I did talk about you to Galaxy Standard. But the only one who listen to it was Asuma-san dan Shizuma-san, maybe Ban-chan-san heard it a little. But Senoo-san and Reiji-san was nowhere to be found."

You tilted your head, "So...Senoo-senpai is a stalker or something?"

Kaede's eyes widen a bit, a chuckle escape from his lips, "I don't think so. Never in my mind that Senoo-san is a stalker."

It was silent after that. Your eyes traveled to your phone, looking at the clock and realized it's 4 P.M. He suppose to get ready for his practice now.

"Kaede, you have practice, right? You'll be late if you stay here."

"Eh?" he checks his phone, and then stood up a second later. "Ah! I'm late! Shizuma-san will mad at me! Sorry [First Name]-chan I need to go!"

He dashed from the class, leaving you alone, dumbfounded. Was that 'Shizuma-san' really scary when he's angry?

You sighed, continue working on your papers when something caught you eyes. Kaede's towel.

"He forgot it?"

Shrugged it off, you grab the towel, proceeding to the Stride facility.

~{>_<}~

You took a deep breath. A really deep breath.

You're supposed to do the works your teacher gave you earlier, but now you're standing here. In front of the Stride facility.

You open the door lightly, and slowly.

You looked around, trying to find your childhood friend, give him his towel and go as soon as possible.

"Hee~ I found a beautiful girl in here~"

You turned you head to the left and found a purple haired guy with the same orbs. Smiling sweetly at you.

"What's your name, Little Princess? Ah, maybe since you looked dumbfounded, Lost Princess will suit better."

Your cheeks heated up, "U-um, I'm [Full Name], Kaede's friend."

God, looking at Suwa Reiji when he's in the stage was enough to make you nervous. And now, he's in front of you, smiling. Directly towards you.

"What a beautiful name. I'm Suwa Reiji. Nice to meet you. You said you're Kaede's friend, right? Do you need anything from him?"