Chapter 8 ~Team Up~

"I can't believe they said that!"

After walked away from the school and make sure that Reiji and Senoo were nowhere to be seen, Asuma exclaimed with a shocked face. He ran his finger in his hair. "We need do to something about it. But first, we need do to something about you."

Asuma turned his gaze to you followed by Kaede and Bantaro as they sweet dropped. You were blushing. Really red just like when someone pour a red paint to your face.

"W-wha-what are you t-tal-talking about?? I-I'm fi-fine. Really."

"Come on [First Name]-chan. I bet you're really happy since Reiji-san and Senoo-san said that. You like them after all." Kaede said.

Bantaro and Asuma dumbfounded, until they grinned.

"Oh really?~ We really need to do something about you~"

"But first let's eat. I'm hungry." Bantaro said as the others nodded and went to a fast food restaurant.

* * * * *

After ordered some food and sit, the boys started to talked about something while your mind went somewhere on earth, while eating of course.

"[First Name], is this the first time you fall in love or someone fall for you? Ah, it's fine if I call you with your first name, right?"

"It's okay.... And for the first question.... Huwaaa I don't want to talk about it!" You groaned and buried your face in your hands.

"From we were little, [First Name]-chan is a popular girl so there's a lot of boys that confessed to her. But she turned them down." Kaede helped you answered. "But I don't know if she ever felt in love before this."

"What about you?" Asuma asked, "You're her childhood friend. Maybe she likes you. You know, like those cliché stories where the childhood friend fell in love."

"Nah," Kaede shook his head, "She only sees me as a childhood friend."

"So when Mei-chan said that you like Tassun and Rei-kun, that's the first time you felt in love?"

(a/n: in case you don't know, Tassun and Rei-kun are nicknames from Bantaro. Tassun is Senoo and Rei-kun is Reiji)

You slowly nodded. "Gwaah! I'm going to clear my mind first!"

You stood up and made your way to the toilet, leaving the boys.

"So? Tell us what you know." Asuma suddenly asked in a serious tone.

"[First Name]-chan never felt in love before this. But there's one time where she looked really happy for a week after summer holiday. She kept talking about her experience in there. And she talked about the 2 boys she met in there."

Bantaro put his drinks down. 'Tell us more~"

"But right now she doesn't remember them." Kaede said and Bantaro and Asuma sighed.

"Ah, I think she said that about 10 years ago after she went to Kyoto."

"10 years ago, huh? I think I got a fractured leg so I can't enjoy my summer holiday." Asuma said in a lazy tone like he didn't had any hope left.

"Kyoto, huh? Tassun is from Kyoto, right? I remember his mom came to the dormitory last year and bring his album. Tassun was really cute when he was little." Bantaro said.

"Eh?" They both said in unison, as their eyes brighten up like they just found a new hope.

"Could it be?!"

"What are you guys talking about?" They jumped in surprise when suddenly you appeared.

Wait wait wait! 10 years ago? Kyoto?

Asuma could remember that he can't go to Kyoto with Reiji 10 years ago since he got fractured leg. And Bantaro was really sure that Senoo is from Kyoto. He even speaks in Kansai dialect!

"N-nee, [Nickname]-chan, do you remember about the 2 boys you met in Kyoto when you were a child?"

You glared at Kaede, "You told them." And Kaede only laughed awkwardly.

"Like Kaede said," You sighed, "I don't remember their faces and names. But I remember their personality."

Asuma and Bantaro could swear that they felt the time went really slow that time.

"One of them was really cheerful. He kept smiling and acted like a big brother while the other was quiet. And sometimes he's arrogant."

It's them!

"Ah, and also. The one that really cheerful always had that cute smile while I don't think the other one ever smile before."

It's definitely them!

The three males screamed in their own mind, which surprisingly said in the same time.

* * * * *

"Hah? Use one week of our join training camp with Honan to go to Kyoto?" Shizuma tilted his head. "For what? We can just training in here."

"Do-don't you think it would be fun?" Bantaro tried to make excuses, but Shizuma shook his head.

"Bantaro, we can't do that. Now, go change your clothes. We'll start the training in 10 minutes."

Shizuma said and walked away.

"Wait Oshizu!" Bantaro chased after him. "Don't you think it will be a great training track for us? We can practice in there y'know."

"Bantaro, there's something you want to do other than training, right?"

"What? Ahahaha! No way!" Bantaro awkwardly laughed. "I just want to training in another place!"

I want to meet Tassun mom and look at his childhood photos once again!

"Honan won't mind it, right?"

Please I'm begging you! I want to see his photos again!

"But-"

"Isn't it fun?"

Shizuma and Bantaro looked to the side and the hyper male sweat dropped as his eyes landed on the reason why he's begging right now.

Reiji, along Senoo and you.

Reiji smiled as he looked towards you and Senoo, "It's fun, right? If we all go to Kyoto and meet Tasuku's family?"

"W-well, I don't mind."

"Me too."

"It's decided then," Reiji looked at Shizuma.

"Let's use one week of our training camp with Honan to practice at Kyoto. With them of course."

That day, Bantaro smiles couldn't be any bigger. But, only Kaede and Asuma knew the real meaning behind it.

~{>_<}~

I think this one is the longest chapter '-' but nah, let's just continue.

And also, I actually don't know how long is their training camp with Honan but just pretend it's 2 weeks even though it's long.

And my finals are getting closer and closer TT_TT once again good luck on your finals everyone

I'm writing this in a rush, so... yeah '-'

-Mizushima Sena