Chapter 21 ~Last Clue~

"Which one do you think suit the most?" the owners of a yukata shop asked, smiled as she showed two little boys two kind of fabric.

One was colored [Color] and decorated with flowers while the other was colored [Other Color] decorated with butterfly.

"Eummm... I don't know. But I prefer the [Color] one." One of them said, a purple haired boy.

"Really? I think the [Other Color] would suit her better." The other one said, an orange haired boy.

"Eh? But this one is better,"

"No, I believe this one is better."

"This one."

"This one."

The two of them argued, having their own mini staring contest until they turned around. They pouted, shoving the different kind of fabric to a girl behind them.

"Which one do you choose," they said in unison, "[First Name]-chan?"

"Daydreaming in a place like this is not good you know." A cold, sea water was splashed to your face, earning a small yelp from you and a glare for the person who did it.

"You don't have to do that, Asuma-san." You pouted. Asuma grinned at you and sat beside you on Senoo's household' terrace, "Well, I can't just leave my junior alone like that, right? What if someone try to kidnap you?" He said, more in a joking manner. A yell of 'I won't let it happen' from Kaede was heard from inside the house. You and Asuma laughed as the response.

"Uwahhh! I can't believe we're going back to Tokyo tomorrow!" The second year stretched his hands, looking at the sky once he's done. "And a few days after that, we'll be facing Honan in EoS." A smile made it way to his face.

"Time sure flies fast. As for me, I still couldn't believe I'm a high school student right now."

"Whoa? Are you kidding me?" Asuma surprised, "Then you should start believe it now. You won't be a high school student forever after all."

Time, huh?

"Oi,oi, I came here to stop you from dozing off. Don't do it again." You blinked your eyes when Asuma's words bring you back to reality. "I'm sorry."

"You know, you look like having a brainstorm in your head since we came here. Mind to tell your 'senpai' right here?" He smiled; let me repeat again, more in a joking manner.

You looked at him, unsure. Should you tell him? About everything that's been running in your mind right now? About what the old woman from the supermarket and what she said to you. Should you tell him?

But, nah,

"Nothing,"

Smiling, you stood up.

"I'm fine, Asuma-san."

You turned around and went to Senoo's house when Asuka-san voice reached your ears.

* * * * *

"Finally," a blond male (or female, maybe) from Honan said dramatically as he closes his eyes and let the wind came his way.

"After two weeks of suffering," continued his teammate, a green haired guy with glasses.

"We're finally reached this stage!" This time, it was a member from Saisei, a blond haired guy with a happy-go-lucky personality.