Chapter 7 ~I Don't Want To Give Up~

"Kaede, I need to ask you something."

Kaede was surprised when he found you came back after getting a drink and looking at him with a serious look.

"O...kay. But first of all don't give me that look."

You sighed, went to your seat as Kaede followed you. He grab another chair and then pulled it towards your table and sit.

"So? What do you want to talk?"

You took a deep breath, "Why did Senoo-senpai said that I have a promise to fulfill?"

Kaede dumbfounded, he tilted his head to the left in process. "Eh? But you're stuck with me all the time."

"That's why I want to know the reason."

You both stayed silent, lost in your own mind. Senoo knew something that even you and Kaede didn't. But what is it?

"Maybe you can ask him." Kaede suggested.

"Kaede are you kidding me? There's no way I could do that!" You threw your arms to the air.

'Why? It's fas- oohhh" His dumbfounded expression turns into a smirk. "[First Name]-chan is too shy to even face her beloved senpai~"

'What?? No!"

"Then why don't you accept the offer to be our manager?" He asked, that smirk still on his face.

"If I accept it, will you take your words back?"

"With pleasure~"

You leaned to your seat, a deep sigh escaped from your lips.

"Fine."

Kaede's eyes brighten within a second as he stood up. "Yey!"

****

And sooooo.... That's the story why you're in here. In front of all Saisei Stride members, along with the main team.

"This is [Full Name]-san. She's Kaede's childhood friend. I hope you all treat her well." Shizuma stated, a smile was visible even though he sent a meaningful look at Senoo and Reiji who was standing side to side.

After a few words from Reiji and you, the practice finally began.

At first, it was pretty difficult to focus since your mind still thinking about Senoo's word and Shizuma's meaningful look.

"[Last Name]-san, are you listening?" Shizuma asked.

You nodded your head in an instant as you darted your eyes to Bantaro who was running fighting his own time record.

You follow his movements as he and Senoo high fived. When their hands clapped, Senoo's eyes accidentally met yours, which made him stumble and almost fall but thanks god he has fast reflex for that.

"Senoo seem distracted."

You flinched, "What do you mean?"

"Looks like there's something that kept distracting him from yesterday. And I hope it's nothing big." He sent you another meaningful look and then move to Senoo again.

A few seconds later, Senoo and Reiji's hands clapped, the sound resonate into the room.

****

"Is there something in your mind?"

The practice was over. The clock shows that it's already 7 P.M, and the team was ready to leave the gym and went home.

Senoo was sitting outside, in the stairs as his eyes locked on the full moon miles above him. It was quiet night for him until Shizuma appeared from behind.

"Nothing." He answered.

Shizuma let a smile escaped as he walked closer to Senoo's figure and sat not far from him.

"Yesterday and today you seem off."

"Like I told. There's nothing." Senoo closed his eyes for a minute and open them again, like he used to act in front of everyone.

"Senoo, you know you can't lie to me."

Senoo threw his face to the side, Asuma's words replayed in his mind about his 'superhuman' brother.

"You like [Last Name]-san, right?"

Senoo flinched at the statement as his face turns into a deep red. He hoped that Shizuma can't see that.

Shizuma chuckled at his reaction. "For people like you who rarely show emotions, showing your emotions means a dead end, y'know"

"Is it bad?" He suddenly asked.

"Bad?"

Senoo looked at the sky once again. "From the start, I always want the best for Reiji-san. The winner, it has to be him. Even if it means I have to give up."

Shizuma stayed silent. Well, he can't deny that. He also wants the best for Reiji after all.

"But... for this one..."

Shizuma smile comes back. "About [Last Name]-san?"

"Y-yes..."

"Ahaha~ Reiji-sama seem thinking about her ever since he saw her."

Senoo bit his lips, his fists clutching.

"For this one.... F-for her..."

Shizuma silently chuckled. Senoo really tried his best right now.

"I don't want to give up."

The relationer's eyes suddenly widen. He never heard such a honest word from Senoo.

"Well then. Do your be-"

"I also don't have any intend to give up, Tasuku."

Shizuma was cut off by Reiji. With the same dazzling smile on his face.

Senoo nodded his head in agreement while Shizuma stood up, ready to leave with Reiji.

"Where's Asuma?"

"He's still inside." Reiji points at the gym main entrance behind him.

"And also Bantaro said that he wants to buy something so he'll go with [First Name]-chan and Kaede so you don't have to wait for him, Tasuku."

Senoo also stood up, "Okay."

"Reiji-san I think we sho-"

"A-Ahh! Nii-sama! I-I have something to do so you and Reiji-san can go home first!" Asuma suddenly open the door, he looks uneasy. It looks like he was hiding something.

Shizuma sighed, that's the second time someone cut his sentence.

"Okay... be sure to get home before too late."

With that, Shizuma and Reiji went to their car as Senoo went to his dormitory.

Unknown by the three males, behind the wall just a half meter from the door, a girl with [H/C] hair closed her mouth with her hand as blood rushed to her face. Beside her, a guy with yellow hair and another one with green hair sent her a smirk.

~{>_<}~

Omg.. so sorry for not updating last week ;-; I watched 2 films ( Civil Wars and AADC 2 :v )at the cinema on one day and I got lots of homework last week.

I hope this chapter is good enough ;-;

-Mizushima Sena