Chapter 10 ~Trip~

Note: I just made this one a while ago. But let's pretend that Senoo's mom's name is Asuka :3

----------------'

"Is everybody here?" Reiji asked as he looked around.

"Honan is complete!" Heath asnwered.

"Saisei is also complete, Reiji-sama!" Shizuma added.

Reiji nodded his head and told the others to get in the bus while he talk to the teacher first. As the others started chatting casually and get on the bus, you approached Sakurai with a smile on your face.

"Sakurai-san, can we sit together at the bus? Kaede wants to sit with Kuga-san." You asked.

Sakurai's face brightened, she was about to say 'of course' and nod before suddenly Asuma and Riku interupted her.

"A-ah! Sakurai-san! Fujiwara asked if he can sit with you!" Riku suddenly blurted out while the black haired male sent him a protest.

"Eh? Why?"

"Well, he wants to talk about Stride for a little." Asuma joined in.

"If he wants to talk about Stride, why don't we talk about it here?"

"Ah! You won't get it! Sakurai-san, Fujiwara, come here for a bit!" Asuma soon took Sakurai and Fujiwara's hands as he dragged them somewhere while Riku muttered 'I'm sorry and excuse us' to you.

* * * * *

"[Last Name]-san I'm sorry but I have something to do so I'm going to sit with Fujiwara-kun!"

After Sakurai was dragged to somewhere by Asuma, she came back to you with a brighter face as said that she's going to sit with Fujiwara instead of you.

"Ehhh??? Whyy??" You whined.

Sakurai smile awkwardly at you as she rubbed the back of her neck. She muttered an apologize to you and ran to the bus.

Still pouting, you finally get on the bus and look around for a little before finally sit on the vacant seat which is the first row. Seems like the others doesn't want to sit in there. Or maybe they agreed to sit at the back for some reason.

You sat near the window, your favorite place because you can sleep without leaning on someone else so your neck won't get hurt. A perfect place for you right now because last night, you and Kaede went home around 10 and Kaede couldn't stop blabbering about how excited he was.

Behind you was Kuga and Kaede. You could fell Kaede entushiasm from here. Beside Kaede, only separated by a little path so people can walk, was Bantaro and Hozumi from Honan, along with Kadowaki and Heath in front of them. Behind Bantaro was Fujiwara and Sakurai and beside them, which is behind Kuga and Kaede, was Asuma and Riku. Shizuma and Senoo sat behind them and at the back with Dan-sensei and Yamane-san. Suwa Reiji was still nowhere to be seen. The bus wasn't big. It only can be filled with about 20 people so it looked packed right now.

"Is everyone here?" Reiji asked once he get on the bus. A series of 'yessss...' answered his question.

"Then, we could go right now." He said to the driver as he starts to drive the bus out of Saisei.

"Can I sit here, [First Name]-chan?"

"Eh?" You snapped out of your thoughts and nodded your head to him which he answered with thank you and then sit at the vacant seat beside you. You swear you heard Bantaro was about to squeal before Hozumi closed his mouth.