Chapter 22 ~Find Me~

Kaede has his favorite smug on his face. Beside him, Asuma, Bantaro, Ayumu Kadowaki, and Kohinata Hozumi also have the same expression. In front of them, you and the two seniors with purple and orange hair blushed.

"Can you stop??" You asked, nearly close to begging when Kaede doesn't change his face. "It's embarrassing!"

Kaede lunges forward, wrapping his hands around, locking you into a tight hug. "Finally!" He spun you around, smiling from ear to ear, looking like a proud dad whose daughter just learn how to ride a bicycle. "After weeks finally you remember!" He looked at Sakurai, Riku, and Takeru, "You guys did a great job! Those videos are awesome!"

Videos? Ah, he means the videos where you, Senoo, and Reiji blushed after you finally remember everything, successfully recorded by Riku using Sakurai's phone since his phone was left on his room, charging.

The green haired male put you down, but he still can't put his smile down. "I'm so hype about this!" He looked through your shoulder and straight to Senoo and Reiji, "You guys don't look hype at all." His smile dropped.

Reiji chuckled, walking towards him, his smile stuck on his face. "Kaede, we're glad, not hype. It's different. But it's still the same emotion."

"Glad?"

"Oh, do you mean you're glad you guys don't have to make her remember about 10 years ago by using a bubble ba-"

Kaede slapped his hands to Asuma's mouth; the boy's pained voice was muffled. "I said anything but that!"

"Make me remember? Does it mean you remember all of this from the start?" You turned to Senoo and Reiji, a confused look decorated your pretty face.

This time, Senoo took a step forward. He folded his arms in front of his chest, a little blush –almost unseen- appeared, "we won't try to make you remember if we don't remember it.'

Your eyes widened, guilty washed your body the same way the wave washed your feet yesterday. You clenched your fist. So all this time, they were trying to make you remember?

"Actually, if Reiji-san and Senoo could remember it, why couldn't [First Name]-chan remember it?"

"Don't ask me," You pouted, "I would like to know the answer for that, too."

Clap! Clap!

You turned around, eyes locked with Asuka-san's. A smile appeared on her face, "Glad to hear you remember it, [First Name]-chan. We don't have to being secretive again!"

You replied her sentence with a grin, "Ahahaha, don't hide anything from me then!"

Asuka-san then turned to the others, telling them that the lunch is ready and they can start eating. Kaede, Bantaro, Asuma, Hozumi, and Ayumu raced to the house, whatever the maid cooks is enough to fill their empty stomachs after hours of trying to drowning each other on the beach. Riku, Takeru, and Sakurai followed after them, calling Kuga, Heath, and Mayuzumi. Asuka-san then gestured you and the remaining males to follow, saying how the others gonna eat all the food if you don't hurry.

Asuka-san walked a bit farther than you, giving you some privacy with Senoo and Reiji.

"Senoo-senpai, Reiji-senpai."

And you took it.

Senoo and Reiji stopped moving, looking at you who were three steps behind them.

"Tonight, there will be the closing of the summer festival, right?"

"Of course. That is the reason why we take you to the yukata shop earlier."