Chapter 6 ~Dream~

"It was amazing!" an 8-year-old boy exclaimed. Smiling from ear to ear, showing his white teeth to a boy and a girl in front of him.

The girl replied his smile with another smile, while the other boy didn't do anything, he acted like a tsundere back then.

"Nee, I want to be in the same stride club as you guys in the future!" He exclaimed again.

"Heeee.... But girl can't join the race. And it will be troublesome if I become the relationer." The girl answered, pouted.

"Then, why don't you become the manager? We can be in the same team without making you our relationer, right?"

"Great idea!"

The two boys started talking about their future. About them become the runner of one of famous school. About the girl that one day will become their manager.

"Wait wait!" the girl said, waving her hands in front of the boys, "We don't need to rush that!"

"Whhhhaaaattttt...." The boy, the 8-year-old one, pouted. "Why not?"

The girl didn't like that look, so she didn't has any choice than let them.

She sighed, "Maybe... I'll think about it,"

"Yey! Then that's a promise!"

The boys talked again, ignoring the girl for the second time.

~*~

Your eyes snapped open. Staring at your room ceiling and sighed heavily before you sat. You looked to your nightstand, where you phone was placed and kept buzzing every time. Signaling that you got messages from Bantaro and Kaede, asking if you agree to be their manager.

You stood up, ignoring your phone and went straight to the bathroom, your dream last night still perfectly repeated in your mind.

"What a strange dream..."

*****

"[Niiiicknaaaameeee]-chaaaannn!!!"

Once you and Kaede arrived at the school gate, you were attacked by a sudden death hug from no other than Bantaro.

"Ban..-chan..-san.. can't... breathe.."

Bantaro blinked a few times before finally let go of you and step backward. "Sorry!"

"It's okay.. and good morning, Ban-chan-san."

As a response of your 'good morning', Bantaro chuckled. "You call me like Mey-chan did. As expected of childhood friends. Ah, forget about it! Have you decided???"

Ah, here we go. The 'please be our manager' conversation.

"I haven't decided yet..." was your response, which left Bantaro pout.

"But why? Don't you have a dream to participate in stride? Mey-chan said that you helped him practice. Isn't that mean you have a thing to stride?" he said.

"Dream...?"

You tilted your head; have you ever thinking about it?

"Bantaro-san, don't rush her like that. It's not like we need a manager."

The three of you turned your head to the left and found Senoo stoic as ever. Beside him, Reiji and Mayuzumi brothers also there.

"That was harsh Tasuku. But I think half of his sentence is right. You can't rush her like this." Reiji added.

Bantaro face turned into a pout in a millisecond as he tried to make reasons that they need a manager to Senoo. You watched the scene if front of you while sweet dropped, Bantaro looked cute when he pouted like that.

"Umm... guys..?"

Bantaro and Senoo stopped debated and looked at Asuma.

"I know that we all want [First Name]-chan to be our manager, but don't you think we could talk about it in another place? 'cuz we're blocking the way."

All of you looked around and realized that you take about 1/3 space in the entrance.

*****

"Let me guess the question, 'Have you decided?' right"

When the bell rang signaling it's lunch time, Kaede walked to your desk.

"Exactly." He smiled.

You groaned at his response and stood from your seat, "I'm gonna buy a drink. Don't follow me." You shot him a glare before leaving the classroom.

You walked in the hallway and finally find the vending machine and buy [favorite drink]. After it comes out from the machine, you took it and about to walked to your classroom when suddenly Reiji and Senoo appeared.

"Ah, what a coincidence!" Reiji greeted you as he smiled. "Here to buy a drink?" he asked and you nodded your head.

The air suddenly became awkward as Senoo quietly buy a drink for him and Reiji, so you asked them. "Is it okay if I become the manager?"

The two boys suddenly stopped moving, but they recover soon.

"Of course it's okay," Reiji replied. "In fact, the club will be more fun with you around. And also..." His eyes went direct to Senoo, a signal for him to finish his captain's sentence.

Senoo sighed and rubbed his temple and added.

"You... have a promise to fulfill, right?"

~{>_<}~

Eyyyyyy I'm back >.<

The project we did take longer than I thought so I'm writing this in rush. I hope it's good enough for you ;-;

I'll work harder for the next chapter >.<

-Mizushima Sena