Chapter 20 ~Plan? Let's Just Forget About It~

"So what are you going to do with her?"

The gentle wind from the sea blow his hair, gently, as his purple eyes were perfectly landed on a [H/C] colored hair gildr talking to another girl from Honan. A male with orange hair stood beside him, doing the same thing.

"I don't know," Senoo shrugged, "To be honest, I have this feeling that Kaede doesn't like us giving her clues." He pointed his finger towards the green haired boy beside Kuga.

"Ahahaha," Reiji laughed, "I got that feeling too!"

The two closed their mouths, smiled as they saw the others are too occupied by their own conversation.

Reiji looked at the people that live around them. Some of them are heading to the nearest shrine. Maybe there will be an event tonight.

"Will there be an event or something?" He asked.

Senoo looked towards the same direction, "Oh, probably preparing for the summer festival tonight. It starts today and ends tomorrow night."

Summer festival? Come to think of it, they were here for a training camp, preparing them for the upcoming End of Summer.

"Is there a problem with it?"

"Nothing," Reiji looked away and turned to see the ocean, "Just... thinking about giving up."

"Giving up on her? I thought you're the one who said you'll date her even after you graduate. Reiji-san, don't be joking right now."

"I'm not. And by giving up, I mean I'm not going to make her remember about 10 years ago if she still doesn't remember anything until our training camp in here ended."

"That means..." Senoo looked at him.

Reiji threw a smile at his underclassmen, "There's no way I would give up before hear her answer about us."

Senoo sighed. He thought Reiji would give up. It's not like he's not happy about it (if Reiji really do it, then he doesn't have anything to worry about), but... he just doesn't like the thought of it.

"I think that will be the best decision. I'm with you for this." Senoo said. What he meant was giving up if you haven't remembered anything about 10 years at the end of this training camp.

"Well then," Reiji stretched his arms, "Do you any plans for that?"

"Plans? We don't even have any plans before. Kaede and the others always did the planning."

"True, we don't even know they have a plan." Reiji chuckled, "Before we realized, we were on their trap."

"So, since we don't have anything on our mind right now, let's just forget about it for a while and let the flow do its job." Senoo stretched his hands.

He walked away from the older male towards his other friends, calling them to have a short breakfast before training. Today and tomorrow would be their last chances, their last chances training together and teaming up so you can remember the events 10 years ago.

* * * * *

You sighed, eyes wandering to the players who are currently running on the sand in front of you.

"Here," someone put a bottle of Pokari Sweat in front of you, putting it on your lap when you don't respond. "Ahahaha, something in your mind? You don't even respond to me!" The person sat beside you and laughed.

You turned to meet the person and found the purple haired male threw a smile at you.

"Reiji-senpai! Aren't you supposed to be practicing right now?"

Reiji laughed once again, "A manager shouldn't thinking about something else when the members are practicing. Saisei are taking a break right now while Honan' members are practicing. See," Reiji pointed at the beach where Kaede and Bantaro are building a sand castle. Asuma was sitting beside them drinking his water. Senoo was nowhere to be found. You were about to ask what happen to the orange haired male until you hear him talking, more like scolding, at Asuka-san for taking pictures of them practicing secretly.

"Is the sun too hot for you?"

Shaking your head, you took the bottle off from your lap before it falls, "N-no, I'm sorry for not paying attention." You lowered your head a bit.

"Ahaha, that's fine! Don't feel sorry about it. Everyone has something to think about after all!" Reiji threw his best smile at you.

"But Reiji-senpai doesn't have it, right? I mean, Senpai is perfect so of course you don't have to worry about things."

Reiji pouted at your response, and you could swear your heartbeat quickens as the second passed. "Somehow your words hurt me, [First Name]-chan."

"I-I'm sorry!"

Bigger hands reached out, patting your head with gentle, "I'm not perfect. Even though I'm good at pretending I am."

Your mouth closed the opposite from your eyes who stared at him with a surprised look.

"I-I..."

"By the way [First Name]-chan, Tasuku said tomorrow is the final events for the summer festival, want to rent some yukata? I'm sure you'll look good on it!" Reiji stood up and took his drink with him.

"Sure..." You answered, still speechless.

"Nice! I'm looking forward for tomorrow!" Reiji waved his hands at you and ran back to the other Saisei members, they were about to start again.

"You asked her out?"

"Only to rent some kimono." Reiji answered, smiling once he saw Senoo's sour face.

"So it means you have plans for it, right?" Senoo asked, Bantaro and Kaede looked interested at the topic right now.

"Plans? Let's just forget about it," the members looked at him confused. "Let's just enjoy the event tomorrow. Walking without knowing what would happen next is more interesting than having everything planned."

The members smiled at their leader, running behind him to Honan' members, who were currently lying on the sand (not for tanning, they were tired, okay). Kaede and Bantaro kicked their sand castle in process.

No matter what happened, tomorrow will be the last.

~{>_<}~

Omg I'm sorry. Idk what to do with this story ;-; I don't even count the day (lmao XDD)

Finally, this story nearing its end! I hope you all enjoy this story. This one actually published without any outline so you can see the different between this and other stories with outline.

But, nah! Let's just enjoy it to fullest now! ^^

-Mizushima Sena