Chapter 4 ~First Love? Are You Sure~

"Nee, [First Name]-chan,"

"Yes?"

"Is is the first time?"

"Hah?"

"You fell in love?"

Hah??

Okay, rewind for a while. After giving your cookies to the stride club, you were asked, maybe a little bit forced by Bantaro, to stay and watch them practice. The team was having their break time right now, and Kaede decided to bring that love thing again.

But... fell in love, huh?

"I think it's not the first one." You answered, barely sounded like a whisper. Kaede focused his eyes on your figure, if he's not mistaken, both of you always stick with each other from little except when you went to America 2 years ago.

"So your first love is in America?" He tilted his head to side.

You shook your head, closing your eyes in process and open them again. "It's in Japan."

Kaede was dumbfounded. If you fell in love in Japan for the first time in Japan, at least he has to know about it.

"We stick together since we were little, right?"

"Yeah we did. But there's one event where you didn't come along with me." You turned to Kaede, locking his brown orbs with your beautiful [E/C] orbs.

"When?"

You stayed quiet for a while, trying to put together your own memories.

You remembered the place, the time, and the reason why you fell in love. But somehow, you couldn't remember the person who made you felt this way.

If your memories are correct, there are two boys there. Both of them are older than you, so they acted like a brother for you. You used to call them with cute nicknames. One of them doesn't mind about it when the other does. He used to flick your head when you call him with his nicknames.

"[First Name]-chan~ When is it~" Kaede voice snapped you back.

When was it? The atmosphere. The crowded situation there. The beautiful yukata that almost every girl in the place wore.

Your eyes suddenly brighten up, "I remembered it!"

Kaede kept locking his eyes on you. Eyes filled with excitement.

"10 years ago. Summer festival, Kyoto."

******

"Nii-san,"

Shizuma threw his gaze to the side, eyes locked on his little brother figure.

"Is there something happens with Reiji-san? He looks really happy these days. Sometimes he even smiles for no reason."

Shizuma then moved on Reiji who was talking with Senoo and Bantaro.

"Maybe he's falling in love? Who knows?" was only the relationer response.

Asuma nodded his head. But then a question came to his mind. "Is it the first time you see Reiji-san like this?"

Shizuma was a little taken aback by that question. Is it really the first time?

"I don't think this is the first time." Shizuma was sure about that one.

He did remember when Reiji came home with a big smile on his face. Smiling and kept talking about the fun things he did when he came along with his father for a business trip. Reiji was supposed to with them. But in the last minute, Asuma got a fractured leg and Shizuma has to stay beside him. He was still that innocent yet troublesome kid back then.

Shizuma said it was okay if Reiji still wants to with his father and he did.

2 weeks after that, Reiji came home with lots of stories to tell and that determination to start that sports called 'Stride'.

He remembered all the events. But when was it? Where did Reiji go? What stories he tell him?

"Ah, I think I remember it."

Shizuma snapped back, "When was it?"

"If I'm not mistaken, Reiji-san came home and told us stories was.... 10 years ago."

"Precisely, when?"

"I think it was summer holiday. And if my memories are correct, he went to Kyoto. He also said he met new friends there. Reiji-san face when he told us that time was really cute." Asuma ended his sentence with a chuckle, while Shizuma seemed in a deep though.

"Asuma,"

"Yes?"

"Senoo is from Kyoto, right?"

~{>_<}~

Stop. I know. This one is short ;-;

Please blame the writers block that came in a wrong time ;-;

And also please blame my wi-fi that not working this past few day //wut

Hope the next one will be better ^w^

-Mizushima Sena