Chapter 12 ~10 Years Ago, Kyoto~

When Senoo Tasuku met her, he knew that befriend with her would be troublesome. And to make it worse, she was younger than him. That means he has to be that brother figure for her.

He still remembered it until now. The very first time they met, she was hiding behind her grandma, yet her eyes looked really interested with everything around her.

"Tasuku, this is [Grandma's Name] granddaughter, [First Name]-chan. Be nice with her okay!" His mom said that.

The next day, another person came.

A boy, this time he's older than him. His eyes were purple, same like his hair. And his family was pretty rich. At first Senoo doesn't want to befriend with him. He thought that he has to watch over him too. But no. the fact says otherwise. That new kid was the one who acts like a brother figure for him and the girl.

Suwa Reiji and [Full Name]. There's no way he could forget them. [First Name] who would stay close to them and call them with nicknames and Reiji who would come with something new to do every day.

His summer that year was the best.

"Stride?"

"Yeah! I found this yesterday and want to try it!" Reiji exclaimed, eyes beaming with excitement.

Stride, huh? He heard about it before. A sports that combine parkour and running. Your body has to be flexible and you have to run fast to win. And to join the competition, you have to have a team with 5 runners and 1 relationer, the one who would give signal when to start. Basically, this sports also include trust.

"Who's going to be the relationer?" He asks.

And soon after he said it, both of them looked towards the only girl between them.

* * * * *

"Your job is only give me signal, okay? Tasuku will start running from there." Reiji points at Tasuku, who stood far from you. "And when he touches the orange flag," He points at a flag, "You gave the signal to me. I'll be standing in there until you give me the signal." He said and pointing at another direction. "The place in front of you will be our take over zone. You can do it, right?"

"Okie dokie~" You smiled at him. Reiji patted your head, and then ran to his place.

You gave the signal for Senoo to start running at his full speed, and then gave the same signal to Reiji when Senoo touches the orange flag.

The purple haired boy start running, and when he and Senoo met, both of them raised their hands.

Within a second, the sound of hands clapping together resonates through the summer air.

* * * * *

"It was amazing!" Reiji exclaimed. Smiling from ear to ear, showing his white teeth to Senoo and you who stood in front of him.

The you replied his smile with another smile, while the other Senoo didn't do anything, he acted like a tsundere back then.

"Nee, I want to be in the same stride club as you guys in the future!" He exclaimed again.

"Heeee.... But girl can't join the race. And it will be troublesome if I become the relationer." You answered, pouted.

"Then, why don't you become the manager? We can be in the same team without making you our relationer, right?"

"Great idea!"

Reiji and Senoo started talking about their future. About them become the runner of one of famous school. About you that one day will become their manager.

"Wait wait!" you said, waving your hands in front of the boys, "We don't need to rush that!"

"Whhhhaaaattttt...." Reiji, pouted. "Why not?"

You didn't like that look, so you didn't has any choice than let them.

"Maybe... I'll think about it,"

"Yey! Then that's a promise!"

The boys talked again, ignoring the girl for the second time.

Ah... up until today, Asuka still remembered that day. The three of you looked so cute back then. There's no way she would forget about that day. Speaking of unforgettable day, there's also another one.

Your and Reiji last day spending summer in Kyoto.

There was a festival at the night. And you decided to go there before went to Tokyo the next day. At first it went well, until you separated from the two boys, drowned in the crowd.

"[First Name]!!" They yelled, running from here to there to found you. Senoo lose his cool, and Reiji was panic as hell. They couldn't think at the moment. Ah! If only he hold your hand tightly!

BAM!

Senoo and Reiji stopped their tracks, slowly turning and look up the sky. The firework just began.

BAM!

Another one flew to the sky, and then separated like a flower.

"Maybe she's over there!" Reiji said, pointing to the bunch of people standing near the river, their heads look to the sky.

Senoo immediately ran to the place, using advantage of his smaller body than adults there to slip from people to people, Reiji followed behind him.

"There you are!" He said, panting, but loud enough for you to hear.

You turned around; tears were beginning to well in her eyes.

"Come on, don't cry." Reiji said once he found both of you. "We've find you and the firework just began. Let's just enjoy it!" He stood beside you, eyes looking at the sky as another firework blossomed like a flower.

Senoo sighed before walked and stood beside your side, eyes locked on the sky above him.

You looked at them one by one, and then looked at the sky while holding their hands with each of your hands, tightly.

"Sorry. I won't let go of your hands."

"You better have."

"Ahahaha... don't mind, don't mind!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I knew that one of them will fall for her. But I don't know that both of them will far for her."

Asuka-san closed her eyes once she told the stories. She opened her eyes, and smiled once she saw their expressions.

Mouths hung open and eyes wide open.

"We're home!" the front door opened, revealing the three main characters of the story.

Senoo's eyes furrowed when he realized none of them responding, or even moving, except his mom who stood up from her seat and took all the groceries.

And Senoo was really confused when Heath slung an arm around his shoulder, "Heh. No one thought that someone like you would have that kind of childhood." He smirks.

"Reiji-sama! You never told us about the last part!" Shizuma said, followed by Asuma's agreement.

"Last part? What last part?"

The purple haired male looked towards the others, and saw they had the same smile planted on their faces. Well, some of them actually had a smirk. Especially Kaede who sent meaningful look to you.

"I can't believe you forget about that, [First Name]-chan~"

Senoo threw a look to his mom in the kitchen and realized she also has that smile on her face.

~{>_<}~

Yo! Sorry for not updating last week and if you'd like *points at DnA* feel free to blame them –especially Miyuki Kazuya- for taking all my attentions.

-Mizushima Sena