Chapter 15 ~Tree of Memory~

"Please don't tell me it's a photo album." As soon as he entered the house, Senoo whispered to his maid, eyes clearly annoyed as he pointed at the yellow covered book that lay comfortably on the table behind his grinning mom.

"I'm sorry. But, yes, it is a photo album. I tried to remind her that you'll get mad but she just shrugged it off." His maid whispered back.

"I know it," he clicked his tongue, "I should have hid it somewhere else."

"Welcome back, everyone!" Asuka-san smiled, throwing her hands to the air and every single living thing in the room could realize her big, satisfied smile.

"Asuka-san, is there something wrong?" Kaede asked, a curious Bantaro and Asuma behind him.

Asuka-san shook her head, smile still there. "Nothing~ anyway, I'm pretty sure Nana-chan and [First Name]-chan are tired and I think the bath is ready. So please take it first~"

Kaede blinked a few times, confused. Asuka-san never acted like this. She was smiling yet she asked Sakurai and you to take a bath. Wait... or maybe she has something that... owhhhh~

Kaede could felt himself smiling when he connected the dots. "Yes, yes! [First Name]-chan and Sakurai go take the bath!" he pushed you gently.

"Eh? Wait, Kaede? Don't you the one who should- ah, wait!" you words were cut off when the maid started dragging you and Sakurai away from the group.

As soon as your figure disappeared from her sight, Asuka-san turned around to grab the book behind her and showed it to boys in front of her.

"So? Who's up to looking back to the past?~"

* * * * *

"Photo album? Natsukashii," Reiji smile as he sat down near Asuka-san in the living room, ignoring the soft couch and chose the floor instead.

"Reiji-sama, you ever saw this before?" Shizuma asked.

He sat on the floor, followed by the rest, huddled to get closer to the photo album. Well, except for Senoo. He chose to grab some barley tea from the fridge and rubbed his temple as he sat on the ignored couch.

"Yes. I remember Asuka-san always took pictures when we played. And if I'm not mistaken, this one is filled with Tasuku childhood, right?" The purple haired male answered, asking Asuka-san at the same time and got a 'hmm..' as response.

"Tasuku, are you sure you don't want to join us?" Asuka-san asked his son. Senoo sent her a glare, "There's no way I would do that." He said, a tick appeared when he saw Kaede, Bantaro, and Asuma grinning.

"Well then, let's start it shall we?" Asuka-san opened the photo album, squealed when the first picture was the picture of Senoo when he was born into this world for the first time.

"I couldn't believe this baby is you." Heath broke the series of squeal from Bantaro and Kaede. "You looked different."

"Shut up."

Heath laughed at the response, turning his attention to the book again.

"This!" Ayumu gasped when Asuka-san turned the page, it was a page full of little Senoo trying to eat without others help. "It's too cute!"

"Tasuku looked really troubled!" Reiji laughed. Senoo face palmed, he need to refrain the urge to grab the book away.

Asuka-san smiled, "Let's skip this part and jump into the main part!" She skip 10 pages of the album, and straight to the page with 'Their First Summer' written on top.