Chapter 5 ~Manager, huh?~

From other people view, Bantaro, Reiji and Senoo were chatting casually. But Bantaro was the only one who knew the truth.

"Come on, Senoo. I told you to stop pretending. You like her presence in here, right?" Reiji smiled.

Senoo sighed, "Reiji-san, I told you I don't. In fact, she's bothering our practice."

Bantaro actually was left out, listening to their conversations while he didn't get any clue. He turns his head to your direction who was talking to Kaede.

His eyes focused on your figure for a while until he finally able to understand Reiji and Senoo's conversation.

He turned back to them.

"I don't really get it. But both of you like [Nickname]-chan, right?"

They stopped talking, looking at Bantaro who was smiling innocently. Soon he realized that he said that loud. Too loud, until the room got quiet.

"Eh? You both do like [Nick-] mmmpppphhh!!!"

Reiji and Senoo cover his mouth with their hands. Dragging him to another room. The Mayuzumi brothers are dumbfounded. You were blushing mess and Kaede was smirking.

*****

"Bantaro!"

The both male let Bantaro breath. With cheeks that been covered by a red line, Reiji protest.

"You don't have to say it out loud!"

"That was really embarrassing." Senoo muttered. He was trying his best to stay calm when his face says otherwise.

"Eh? So you do like her!" Bantaro squeal, which made the other two closed his mouth once again.

Reiji took a deep breath. "Please don't say it out loud."

"But you guys like her, right??"

"Y-yeah... we do."

Bantaro's eyes gleamed. "Nice! It's a triangle love!"

Senoo stayed silent all the time. He has to calm his heart first.

"But even though you both like her..." Bantaro's voice died down. His happy expression changed.

"Why?"

"It's useless since you guys are idols. Idols are not allowed to date, y'know"

"Well, I'm a third year. After I graduate and quit Galaxy Standard I can date her." Reiji smiled.

"There's no way I'll let you near her." Senoo said. A tick of annoyance appeared.

Bantaro laughed at the two. "For now, we have to continue practice first."

*****

The practice was continued. But you all have different expressions. Mayuzumi brothers was still dumbfounded, lost in their own mind, thinking what the hell just happened and made Bantaro said that out loud. Senoo and Reiji was trying to keep calm but the red line on their cheeks say otherwise.

Bantaro and Kaede was smiling like an idiot. Sometime laughing for no reason.

And you?

Still blushing mess.

*****

The practice was over. You were waiting for Kaede to changed his clothes. You look around the room. Senoo was drinking his water. Shizuma was talking to Asuma and Reiji.

Your eyes stopped on Bantaro, pouting like a child.

"Ban-chan, is there something on your mind?" You asked.

Bantaro's lips turned into a smirk, but then changed into a pout again.

"I just a little bit jealous to Honan."

"Honan? Honan Academy?" you tilted your head.

"Yup. They have a pretty manager that can get along with a gentle and prince charming type and cold and quiet type. I want a manager like that! A manager that can get along with the 2 types!" he smiled innocently. Even though he has a hidden message behind it.

"There's nothing to do with stride. Maybe the manager thing. But not the types." You sweat dropped.

"Isn't that a good idea, Shizuma?" Reiji asked, gaining the others attention.

"A manager can help me, right?" He smiled.

"Then let's search for a manager!" Kaede, who just came out from the locker room, announced.

They all looked at him, nodding their heads in agreement. Except Senoo of course.

"But if it's a manager, we already have a candidate, right?" Bantaro said.

Suddenly they all, including Senoo, locked their eyes on you figure.

You, who were too dumbfounded, tilted your head and asked.

"What?"

*****

"Please be our manager, [First Name]-chan!" Kaede pleaded. Ever since you left Saisei, he's been bugging you for that. It's not like you hate it but...

"...manager, huh?"

Kaede's eyes brightened. "So? Will you??"

You sigh, if you don't give the answer soon, he'll never stop bugging you.

"I'll think about it."

"Yey~~"

~{>_<}~

Okay, same like the announcement in my other book. But in case you didn't read it, I'll tell you.

Since I'm going to Jogja next week (tue-fri or 5-8th April) for a project week, I can't update soon. After we go to Jogja, we have to make a magazine based on the information we will get in there so I think it will be difficult for me to think about a scenario and write. Sorry ;-;

And also the teacher give us 2 weeks to do the magazine. So maybe I won't update for about 3 weeks ;-;

I'll try to update as soon as I finish my project ^w^

-Mizushima Sena