Chapter 1 ~Love Letter~

"[Last Name]-san is falling in love?"

"Yes! Shizuma-san, I've never seen her falling in love before so what should I do??" Kaede exclaimed. A week after your sudden blurt that time, Kaede asked Shizuma about that one. He needs to find out who's your crush!

"Kaede, how could you know that she's falling in love? I mean, even though she said 'love', it doesn't mean she is falling in love, right?"

"But I saw her bought an envelope last Sunday!" He whined.

"By the way, who is '[Last Name]' you're talking about?" Asuma suddenly asked, a dumbfounded expression could be seen.

"It's [Full Name]. Kaede's childhood friend who stayed in America for 2 years until a month ago." Shizuma answered.

Asuma nodded his head, "So what's wrong with her?"

"She's falling in love! And I've never seen her like someone! And now she's falling in love!"

"So? Isn't that great?"

"Well, it is great.... But it's also weird! Especially when she has that pink dust every time she saw Reiji-san and Tasuku-san!"

"Heeehh..." Asuma nodded. "So she kept blushing when she saw Reiji-san and Tasuku..... wait WHAT!?!"

"Reiji-sama and Senoo? Are you sure Kaede?"

"I'm sure!" Kaede, once again, whined. They kept talking about you for a minute or two, I don't know the exact time, but soon Bantaro remind them that the practice will start soon.

A few meters behind them, an orange haired boy silently stood. Listening to their conversations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Senoo walked from the dorm. Walking passed Saisei when suddenly he heard a girl screaming.

He rushed the source, finding himself in an alley. His eyes looked up straight, looking at a [H/C] haired girl and Saisei' girls uniform with three people in front of her. Scaring her off with those ugly grins.

"Hey~ Wanna hang out for a while? You're from Saisei, right? You must be pretty rich~"

One of them grabs your hand, pulling you who were struggling to get out. "Let me go!"

Your bag was hold tight to your chest, and your hand was holding.... Was that a letter?

One of them pulled you even harder making you stumble.

'Especially when she has that pink dust every time she saw Reiji-san and Tasuku-san!'

Senoo bit his lips in annoyance. He ran to your place, jumped a bit and kicked the one pulled you in the stomach. Once he landed on the ground. He spins around kicking the other two.

The three of them groans. Lying in the ground like a worm, struggling.

He pulled your hand, the one that was holding a letter, and ran away.

"Wai-"

He ignores your voice, ran to a street. And he was sure that it was your way home. He used to saw you walked this way.

"Sen-senpai!"

Senoo suddenly stops, looking behind him and saw you panting, hard. Crap, he forgot you're not a runner like him.

"I-I'm not a runner. So..." Your voice disappeared.

He mentally cursed himself. He's not even tired now!

"So-sorry. My bad."

He looked at your figure, still panting. His eyes traveled to the letter you were holding. It was crumpled right now. But he could see a letter or two from that.

To : S-

"[Last Name], right? Let's go, I'll take you home."

"Eh? Senpai you don't have to."

"It's late. After all.."

"Hm?"

"Kaede won't stop bugging me if I let you go home alone."

You were dumbfounded. Was the cold member from Galaxy Standard, Senoo Tasuku, just offer to take you home? Oh god.. the atmosphere will be really awkward.  And to make it even worse, you're the type of person who can break an awkward situation!

"O-okay,"

The way home to your house was a dead silent. Silent footsteps, the wind, and the sound of your body moving was the only proof that you and Senoo are actually alive and breathing, despite the silent.

"We-we're here."

You and Senoo stopped your tracks. Frozen. None of you move or speak.

"Ummm... Thank you for taking me home."

"It's nothing. After all, I can't let a girl walking alone, right?"

Another awkward moment passed. Really can someone break this situation? It's really awkward!

"Are you... going to give it to him?"

"Him?"

"The letter," he turns around to face you, pointing at the crumpled letter in your hand. You follow his gaze, landed on the letter as your face turns into a deep red.

"Y-y-you know it?!?"

"I can see a letter 'S',"

"Senoo-senpai! Please don't do that! Even though your older than me, I still angry, y'know!" You pouted, while he chuckled.

Wait... did I say he chuckled?

"Sorry, sorry. So are you going to give it him? To Reiji-san?"

Your eyes widen a bit,"I don't know."

You looked at the letter. Trying to make it as neat as possible. Even though a wrinkle could be seen.

"Make sure you give it to him. Reiji-san won't reject you so bluntly so it's okay."

"I think the one you is blunt in here is you, Senpai."

"Ah, it's already 8 p.m. I gotta go. Bantaro won't stop bugging me if I'm late. Bye, [Last Name]."

Senoo turns around again, waving his hand a little bit and then walked away, leaving you alone. Watching his figure as it became smaller and smaller until it disappeared from you field of view.

"Senoo-senpai..."

You looked again at the letter, a slightly annoyed face appeared.

"You're an idiot."

'To : Senoo Tasuku-senpai'

~{>_<}~

*re-read it*

WTF!?! I CHANGED HIS PERSONALITY!

AND I JUST WROTE A STORY WITH A 'NOTICE-ME-SENPAI' TYPE OF GIRL!!

Well, I hope it's not that bad (lol)

Ah, and also, I heard that since Senoo's house is in Kyoto, he lived together with Bantaro along with Galaxy Standard' manager. I forgot where they live so just say they live in a dorm.

-Mizushima Sena