cheater Levi x Reader part 4

Start from the beginning

"I have work in a few Levi you need to go." You say as he growls.

"You are still going to work there!"

"It's the only job that accepted me because of you I have no other choice, now leave Levi." You say as he clicks his tongue before leaving.

~*~**~

"Y/n you can't be serious!! I can't let you do this!!" Daniel cries out as you are in your changing room outing on the sexy outfit given to you.

"This is the only way I can get enough money to pay for S/N operation and bills."

"I can help pa-" you quickly cut Daniel off.

"No I won't let you this decision is final no going back now." You say as you take a deep breath and exit the changing room leaving Daniel.

You walk up to the stage and see men drool at the sight of you.

"Welcome all, as you know some lucky guy will get to take N/N home for the night, the bid starts at $1,000." Your boss says and a bunch of hands raise in the air.

"Do I hear $2,000?" Hands still remain in the air.

"$10,000." An old man shouts making you cringe in disgust.

"$15,000!" Says a man in a suit who looks to be in his late 30's.

"$25,000!" Shouts the old man

"$50,000!" Shouts an unknown man making everyone look around.

"$50,000 going once going twice....sold!" Your boss shouts happily as you take a deep breath in. "Come and pay and you may retrieve N/N in her dressing room."

You close your eyes as you walk back to your dressing room dreading the night all ready. You clench your hands onto fists as you bite your lip. Even though it was a big amount of money you only get half of the money, 25,000 was still not enough to pay for all your bills.

The door opens catching your attention. " Tch you stupid idiot if you needed money you could have told me, I heard why you where doing this." Levi says as he leans against the door.

"Levi you where the one tha-" you are cut off by him walking over to you.

"What the hell where you thinking!! Something could have happened to you!!" He shouts as he grabs your arms.

"Why do you care I'm a whore to you remember!" You shout as tears stream down your face. You grab your purse and put on your coat as you leave Levi quickly following close behind.

"Where do you think you are going Y/N?"

"Home! My kids need me." You shout as Levi grabs your wrist.

"I'll drive you home." He says and you look away and slowly nod and follow Levi to his car. As soon as you enter you lay your head against the window and close your eyes letting sleep take a hold of you.

~*~**~*~**~

Levi stares at your face as he sighs. He watches as you shiver slightly and turn your head towards him. He can't help but fall in love with you all over again, your soft H/L H/C falling across your face.

He brings a hand up and puts a strand of your hair behind your ear and softly kisses your cheek. Levi regretted ever cheating on you. The truth is he still loved you but Petra's lie clouded his thoughts and judgment of you. He truly believed that you where cheating on him with multiple men.

Levi looks at your face again and sighs. He was wrong to ever believe that you would cheat on him. He gets out of the car and unlocks your front door and goes back to the car carefully opening the car door and picking you up.