Me: I think you do look hot in anything.

Him: babe, are you almost here?

Me: You’re not there yet…are you?

Him: While you’ve been texting me I’ve been driving. I’m turning your street right now.

I gasped and he was right. I was still in the school parking lot with the keys in the ignition. Damn him! I was going to be forced to wear the French maid outfit. Although…it could benefit me the most.

Me: Well, I guess I have to go buy a French maid outfit now.

Taylor: Don’t forget to buy chocolate, strawberries and whip cream please?

I shivered and couldn’t keep my thoughts from straying to why he would need those things. I could only imagined dirty and hot things. I pictured spraying his chest with whip cream and licking it off his sexy and muscled chest.

I focused on driving to the grocery store and the nearest Party City. The cashier from the grocery store gave me a knowing look when I bought the supplies. I tried my hardest to blush in front of her because I shouldn’t be embarrassed that I was going to do naughty things to my boyfriend. When I paid for everything, I left quickly. When I bought the French maid outfit I also spotted a black leather jumpsuit. I bought that one too.

I knew that he would totally love it and I wanted to wear it. When I got home, Taylor was in the kitchen making dinner. He had my mom’s apron on and he was washing his hands. The house smelled really good and I hadn’t realized I was hungry until my stomach began to growl.

Taylor turned to me and his eyes softened. I smiled back and gave him a kiss.

“Hey,” he said.

“Hey yourself,” I said.

“Food is almost ready.” He said and pulled me for another kiss.

“I hope so because I brought dessert.” I said and kissed him back. It was a nice, long, slow kiss, and it felt like we were melting into each other. Tension flowed down my back, out through my feet, and left me in a deliciously languorous state of bliss.

He backed me up to the kitchen wall and continued kissing me without a hurry. My hands traveled up to his chest and up to his neck. One of his hands was at my waist and the other one he used to hitch my right leg up. I liked this position since I could feel all of him. His body was hard and I just wanted to touch him everywhere.

Taylor pulled away from the kiss and rested his forehead against mine. We were both breathless and horny. “Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We should eat first.”

I felt my lips go into a pout and pulled him in for a quick kiss before he let me go. Taylor groaned and pushed me back to the wall. But this time he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him hard. My hands were tangled in his hair and his hands were traveling all over my body. My body was reacting to his touch and I needed skin to skin contact. I pulled away and stared into his eyes.

“Taylor,” I said huskily.

“Yes?” he said and bent down to kiss my neck.

“I want you,” I said.

Taylor groaned and tried to set me down on my feet but I tightened my grip on his waist.

“Listen to me, I want you really badly. I want you to make love to me upstairs in my room. I want you to show me how much you love me.” I said.

“M,” he said. “I want you too but I can’t.”

“Why can’t you?” I asked.

He walked to the living room and sat on the couch. I straddled him and looked intently into his eyes, waiting for a response.

When he didn’t say anything, I said, “Are you gay?”

He laughed and said, “God, no. M, I really want to make love to you but I’m just…”

“Are you afraid of hurting me?” I asked. I had to convince him otherwise.

Taylor looked away from me but nodded. I smiled but covered it up when he turned to look back at me. “Why aren’t you laughing?”

“I don’t find it amusing that’s why. Taylor, I’m in love with you. I understand that our break up changed us big time but the only way you could hurt me would be if you were to leave me again.” I said.

“I’ve caused you so much anguish and pain I don’t want to do it again. My mind reacts when it knows I’m about to cause you pain. I just don’t want to anymore.” He said. His eyes were pleading me into understanding his logic. And I did understand but it was causing a problem in my sex life.

“I understand what you’re telling me but Taylor?” I asked cautiously.

“Yes?” he said.

“We have to leave what happened in the past. They’re hidden in the scars we left upon each other. It was hard on both of us when we broke up but I’d like to think that we were too young for that relationship. If we had stayed together, we would probably have burned ourselves out. The pain we went through made us who we are today and you can’t continue life worrying about causing me pain because as sad as it sounds you’ll probably end up hurting me again. No, don’t interrupt me. I know that it sounds crazy but if it ever comes to that I’d like to have new memories to keep me going. I want to be able to remember our first time.” I was at the brink of crying.

I didn’t though. Taylor stayed silent for a while. I could smell the food burning so I got up and turned it off. Whatever it was he was cooking was no longer edible since it was fully charred. I sighed and threw the food down the dish drain. I went back to the living room and Taylor was still thinking.

I sat next to him and placed my head on his shoulder. He put his arms around me and pulled me close to his chest. Taylor had his head raised to the ceiling. I knew he was contemplating whether to do it or not.I knew that this was my last chance to convince him.

“If I could have one night, to be with you and make it right I would do it. I love you with all my heart and soul. And to have you think that history is bound to repeat itself with us breaks my heart.” He said and I looked up to see his eyes. They were filled with love and adoration. I loved him with all my heart and soul too.

But I knew that no matter how much we tried in our relationship, sooner or later one of us was going to hurt the other. All I was asking for was the chance to enjoy it while it lasted. I waited for him to continue.

“But since there’s no way of convincing you that what you’re saying is wrong, I have to prove myself. I want to make this special for us. If we’re going to make love than I want everything to be perfect.” He said wistfully.

I gasped and jumped him when he said that. “You mean it?”

He laughed and said, “Yes. How soon do you want to start?”

“How about tonight? I don’t care if we miss school tomorrow. I want you now. I want you inside me.” I said and kissed him on the lips, cheeks, and forehead and then I bit his earlobe slightly.

My hands were roaming his body and I tried to pull off his shirt when he pulled my hands behind me. “What?” I asked impatiently.

“Put a cap on those hormones. I’m going to do this the right way.” He said.

I groaned out loud, “Why? I’m horny as hell and you decide to be romantic now?”

He laughed and brought his lips to my forehead. “I love you. Just give me an hour to arrange everything. You might want to pack some clothes. I’m taking you somewhere special.”

Hey guys! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!! My imagination got the best of me and sooooo....I didn't write it in here. I promise that in the next chapter it will totally happen. Like I was definitely contemplating whether to have them do it right on the couch but then I got into thinking that Taylor isn't like that. He's a huge romantic and to have him just loose it on the couch with the love of his life was just not right. Sooooooooooo....I hope you guys somewhat enjoyed this chapter...although I don't think it's very long. I'll try to upload soon...and by that i mean this weekend since I have a three say weekend baby!!! Whoop! Anyways, please comment if you have anything to say or watever. Happy Reading!!