Im sorry

I've very sorry for being inactive for 6 months, I had lost my phone that had Wattpad downloaded on it, it was blocked on my laptop and the phone I used instead didnt have enough storage. Due to this, I couldnt write anything.

However, during the 6 month period of not being on this site, I grew out of the minecraft fandom, and whilst I still enjoy Dangan Ronpa, this story is, if I say so myself, really badly written and horrible. For me its like looking back at your art from when you were 5. Incredibly cringy.

For those reading this, I will briefly summerize the ending:

- Seto would seem to go crazy, shuddering and talking nonsense around the others. They would ride this off as insanity, and they cant blame him for being so; they say it was the stress of being here, seeing the dead bodies made him like that, and are suprised they havent joined him.

- Seto is found dead slumped over the first floor enchanting table, a knife in his heart.. Herobrine congratulates them for not accusing any of the liing, and using their brains. Then he lets them leave with no death, as the murderer was also dead.

- After this, they think about things that Seto said, and figure out it wasnt nonsense (I cant rmemeber what they were, so just use your imagination). They challenge Herobrine, and blah blah solve the mystery yah.

- Blah blah blah investigating blah blah blah morgue in the attic, lights dont match up blah blah blah hidden secrets and the past. (This will make sense if you read MangoKiwis or the original game)

- They do a trial, learns Sky and Seto switched places just before 'Sky's' death. More stuff happens and the mastermind is Seto.

- Stuff happens, execution of Seto, everyone goes free. Hooray!

I hope that summerises it up okay.

I was gonna then do a sequel, and then a third one based off Ultra Despair Girls, but yeah.

Okay more serious talk.

I already mentioned that I hated my writing from this long ago, and it really do. I'd say I've realy improved a lot since then, and I want to show that.

I've also had some problems with this username on other  websites, so I've kinda hated it a bit. Because of this, I'm setting up a new account. The username is CorruptedNinetails, and I havent posted anything yet, but I will soon.

If you guys want, I can rewrite this to be better, but I dont really mind. It may get repetitive, not being in the fandom anymore, but I would try my best.

Im sorry for dissapointing you guys, and anyone who ever thought I was good, thank you. You were the reason I wrote this story.

~Amethyst_Kitty, now CorruptedNinetails