Chapter 12

"Ginger fur? Where did he get that from?" Gizzy asked.

"It kinda looks like Stampy's fur." Squid said, pointing to the picture. Herobrine made the picture of alive-Adam fade away, and put up a picture of Stampy in its place. Now it was clear that it was the same.

"Squids right. But if we actually put out evidence together, we have Ty with his amulet, but he says he gave it to him, we think the weapon was a knife, and a piece of Stampy's fur." Dan said. Amethyst shook her head.

"No. We have this!" She said, shaking her bottle of the pool liquid. She looked around and saw Seto's eyes light up.

"Amethyst, can I borrow that?" He asked. She nodded and passed it over. Holding it, he closed his eyes and mist emitted from it and formed in front of him. Everyone crowded round as word's appeared in the mist.

Liquid

38% water

40% blood

22% ink

"Ink?" Ty asked.

"38% water? Amethyst was practically swimming in blood." Dan said.

"I fell in! And were not talking about that. There was ink in the pool. Suspicious?" Amethyst said.

"Lets think. Who would have ink?" Amy asked.

"Well, Amethyst and Choco were in the art room for a long time. And Choco's picture was outlines with ink, I noticed. Either of them could have went into the pool room, killed Adam, and went back."

"What?" Amethyst shouted angrily. Choco's eyes widened slightly and she hissed. True everyone hated being accused, but they were together. One of them murdering meant the other would die.

"What about Dan? He was there too!" Choco hissed.

"Speaking of pictures, where's Amethyst's picture?" Squid asked, ignoring Choco's hiss. Everyone turned to look at Amethyst.

"Its in my pocket, see?" She said, pulling it out. She had put it in a waterproof folder when she left, so It didn't get wet. She held it up so everyone could see.

She had drawn her and her dogs, including Spyro and Cynder, who were still at home. Choco had helped her on anatomy, so she thought it looked quite good.

"Oh, that's your dogs! I saw the ones with the yellow and black collar, but who's purple and magenta?" Amy asked.

"What? You have dogs? And how does she know about them? Did you know Choco?" Bodil said angrily.

"Yes. Me and Amy saw them. Amethyst has them in her room." Choco said. Amethyst glared at her.

"Is this true Herobrine?" Seto asked. Herobrine looked up from the chocolate bar he was eating.

"Huh? Oh yeah, she has dogs. Duffie and Drawl right?" he asked. Amethyst rolled her eyes.

"Its Duskie and Dawn." She said. "And what has this got to do with anything?" She asked. Everyone started muttering.

"There saying 'We'll talk about this after the Meeting'." Choco whispered to her. Everyone took their seats again.

"So who did it?" Ty asked.

"Our suspects are Amethyst and Choco, maybe Dan." Seto said.

"And Squid." Gizzy said. Squid looked around at him.

"What do you mean me?" He asked angrily.

"Well, squids make ink with their hands, don't they? And if I remember correctly, you were a good friend of Stampy's. So was Amy, right?" Gizzy said. She looked up and nodded.

"Yup, us three were friends since we entered this place." She said with a smile. It faded as soon as Gizzy's words sunk in. The look on her face was utter despair.

"Wait, Squid. Did you really kill Adam? I knew you two didn't like each other, but..." She trailed off. Squid looked at her in the eye.

"Yup. I killed him. And let me explain how, if I can Herobrine?" he asked, looking at him. Herobrine shrugged.

"Sure, if you want. I don't care." He said. Currently he was eating a hotdog.

"Well, Amy left the pool, and Adam came in. He had a knife, so I was a bit scared. But then he started cutting himself, around his wrist. I think he was apologizing to you Ty, he kept on saying 'I'm sorry Ty, I'm so sorry'." He said, looking at Ty. His hair was covering his face again, but Amethyst could see tears falling from his eyes.

"I asked if he was alright, and he snapped at me and started slashing at me with his knife. We always had a feud, him and squids, but this was too far. I took the knife from his hands and started to hit him with it. I think... the stress from this made me go crazy. He ran up the diving board, and I cut him across his face and he fell down. I tried to save him, but it was too late. I blinded him with my ink and let him drown." Squid finished. Silenced followed just like Stampy's confession.

"Adam was trying to commit suicide..." Gizzy said.

"This place must have got to his head." Seto said.

"G-g-give him his death. Make it painful." Ty stuttered. He was crying hard now, and he looked like there was nothing he wanted more than to strangle Squid. Amethyst looked up at Herobrine, who grinned. He pushed the button and once again the slot machine swirled round and landed on Squids face. This time, blue, red and white confetti blasted out of it, along with the music.

"Ding ding ding! You have guessed correctly, iBallisticSquid is the murderer. Commencing execution..."