Chapter 7

.: It's a piece of cake :.

"Y'know what I thought we needed? A party. And what do you find at a party? Cake!" Herobrine shouted as the fourteen of them stood on one side of one-way glass. Inside a square grey room was Stampy, standing inside a giant glass bowl. His facial expression was calm, but he was shaking and his eyes showed pure terror. Herobrine pulled a lever and from somewhere up above, a hatch opened and white powder began to fall.

It started to fill the bowl, and went up to his shins. Stampy cried out, his legs were stuck in the flour and it was difficult to move. Next a huge yellow rectangle fell, it looked like butter. Stampy used it to get on top of it, freeing his legs from the flour. Next to fall was a different white powder that was less dense and had smaller grains. It was caster sugar.

By now Amethyst knew what the execution was. She watched as the powder went around him, but missed him. However, Stampy was shouting about something and looking around.

"Uh-oh, looks like the sugar got in his eyes. Too bad, he won't be able too see what's coming." Herobrine said. Amethyst looked at him in horror. He was enjoying this? She looked back at Stampy too see two egg yolks fall. One missed Stampy completely, but the other landed right on top of him. Amethyst screamed and looked away, but then Squid cried out in joy. She looked back to see Stampy on top of the yolk. His fur was stained yellow, and the liquid must have cleaned the sugar from his eyes, because he was cheering right at them. Amethyst's heart soared, did Stampy survive the execution? She saw Herobrine grit his teeth before pulling a lever.

The execution wasn't over.

Amethyst watched the next thing appear, but it wasn't an ingredient. It was a giant whisk. Amethyst screamed, she knew enough about cakes to know what was going to happen. And it seemed Stampy did too. He tried to run, but the yolk was making him slower. The whisk got lower and lower, until it was in the bowl.

The whisk sparked into life.

Amethyst watched as Stampy was swept up by the giant whisk and swirled around. His fur was ripped from his skin, and large pink blotches were forming.

"Would you like to hear your friend?" Herobrine asked and pressed a button. Immediately screams of torture and pain, along with the whir from the whisk, filled the chamber and everyone covered their ears.

Finally the whisk stopped whirring and everyone looked into the room. The mixture was all whisked up, as if it was ready to put into a oven, but it was tinged with pink. Orange fur was scattered around the mixture, and Stampy's corpse was nowhere to be seen.

Stampylongnose was executed [for the murder of MlgHwnt]