Important Notes

Ok, so welcome to Dangan Ronpa Minecraft! This fanfic is based of from the one by MangoKiwi. It's an amazing book, and you should definitely read it. Even if you haven't watched/played Dangan Ronpa, you'll quickly understand the plot and what happens, like I did.

Now for characters. Only two of them you might not know, and that's Amethyst Kitty and Chocolatekat. Amethyst is based of from me and Choco is based from my friend. All the others are amazing Minecraft Youtubers that you should know. If you don't, look them up on YouTube and subscribe to them.

Right, next is art. All art is mine. If you want to use my art, please ask for permission first. Now, some designs may be similar to other peoples, and don't blame me. I get inspiration from different things, ok? None of it is directly copied from anyone else. This is not art theft.

Now, a few other things. In this book there is blood and violence, as well as weapons. If you don't like that, click on another book. Still here? Ok. The blood in this is pink because that's how it is in the anime and game. It makes it less gory. Also, some of the things in this may be similar to MangoKiwi's version and Aleatoraye's version. This is because I got inspiration from both of these. However, this is still mine. I want to make that clear, ok?

If I have to add anything here, I will. I don't want my notifications spammed with 'OMG this is exactly the same as ...' or 'You totally stole that from ...' Also, no 'PLZ updates'. It's annoying for every author. If you want me to continue it faster, vote for it or whatever. That shows me you enjoy it, that you like it, and that I should work in it more.

~ Amethyst :3