Prologue

16 Minecraftians were strolling down a path though various biomes. Little do they know that they all have the same destination, a mansion in the middle of a forest. All they do know is that they had been chosen to play a new adventure map called 'The Mansion'. So the 16 different Youtubers walked down 16 different paths, arriving at 16 different times, but all arriving at 1 place.

Amethyst walked down the gravel path, humming to herself. At her heels were two of her pets, Duskie and Dawn. They were her very first wolves, and loved them so much. In total, she had four dogs, Duskie, Dawn, Cynder and Spyro, three cats, Yin, Yang and Flare, two horses, Nightmare and Daydream, and a donkey called Zed. Although many of her friends said she had too many, she loved them all to pieces.

"So Duskie, can't you wait for this new adventure map?" She asked her dog happily. He barked in reply and Amethyst laughed. Dawn scampered ahead, interested in a chicken. After a few seconds the chicken squarked and Dawn yelped, running back to her owner. Amethyst gave her some steak and smiled as her tail shot up. She looked in the distance. Still not there. She sighed and began to pick up into a run.

After a while she saw the building. It was made of a mixture of spruce wood, oak wood and various types of stone. It looked quite small for an adventure map, but that was most likely just the start, where the story, rules and credits were. There was probably command blocks, a minecart track, or maybe even things in the End or Nether. She knocked on the door, the wolves at her heels. After a few seconds, the door opened, but no one was there to greet her. Deciding it was just redstone, she walked inside, unaware that she wouldn't come back out for a long time.

That no one wouldn't come out for a long time.

And some wouldn't come out at all.