Chapter 25

Gizzy recoiled at the accusation from Amy as everyone looked in confusion between the pair. He then seemed to gathered his senses and stared at Amy.

"You're accusing me now? What proof do you have against me? Whats this theory you've been talking about but never shared?" He asked.

"Simple. You were saying earlier that there could be poison potions in the brewing room, right?" Amy questioned.

"I was. What of it?" Gizzy replied. He didn't seem worried at all while being accused.

"Excuse me if I'm wrong, but there's no brewing room in the first three floors of the mansion. I'm guessing, however, that there is one of the fourth floor. And Herobrine just said that only the murderer explored the fourth floor we unlocked. Which means you did it." Amy said. The courtroom was silent all throughout Amy's speech, and even afterwards everyone was staring. Drops of sweat were visible on Gizzy's face as he gritted his teeth, but he refused to give up

"Your making an accusation based on that? Due to Dan's comment with poisoning, a potion of poison was my immediate thought, and I mearly voiced said thought. I just assumed there would be a brewing room on the fourth floor, after Jerome mentioned it. Surely both Dan and Jerome would be more suspicious than me?" He said, speaking in a smooth, carefree voice. It annoyed Amethyst, and confused her as to why he was acting like this in the first place. Amy opened her mouth, possibly to oppose Gizzy again, but Seto spoke instead.

"Um, Gizzy, you got that wrong. You said about the brewing room after Dan suggested poisoning, but-" Seto was interrupted by Gizzy banging on his stand loudly with his fist.

"Are you deaf, you cape-wearing purple idiot? I just said that, and why on earth has that got anything to do with this?" He snapped, speaking in more of a hiss than his cool demeanour from earlier. Several people jumped or stepped back, but Seto didn't move, not fazed by Gizzy's outburst.

"If you'd let me finish, I was going to say that Herobrine mentioned about the fourth floor after that, so what you just said about saying it after is completely false." He said, crossing his arms with a smug grin at Gizzy. The Mod Showcaser stuttered a series of noises, before falling silent.

"But, there's a problem. Gizzy was one of the three who found Ian's body in the first place, according to Amethyst. But then he can't be the murderer, as he wouldn't count as one of the three who discovered it, right?" Jerome asked.

"So... Amethyst is lying then?" Mitch asked, looking at her. "Who knows, maybe your an accomplice, and is covering for Gizzy!"

"I'm telling the truth! Seto can justify, he was with us too!"

"That's not what I'm saying, stupid."

"THEORY!" Amy yelled, making the courtroom quiet almost immediately. She blushed slightly in embarrassment before speaking more quietly.

"I mean, er, with our current evidence, it might not be as much of a theory now than what happened, but I guess..."

"Spit it out, Amy. We don't have all day. Or night, I don't know." Mitch said, leaning on his stand with his head on one hand, the other outstretched across the stand.

"Actually, it's just about 4AM. Jeez, you've been at this trial for about one and a half hours! Anyone tired yet?" Herobrine asked, looking at a watch that they were almost certain wasn't there earlier. Hearing the time, Amethyst did indeed suddenly feel sleepy, but she shook off the feeling.

"Well, AlterSorcerer was asleep just before Amethyst discovered the body, correct? And he woke up after that, correct? So, if AlterSorcerer counted as a person, which I would need Herobrine to classify, then he would count as one of the three that discovered the body, making it Amethyst, Seto and AlterSorcerer, and leaves Gizzy as a suspect." Amy said. Most of the courtroom nodded and agreed, except Gizzy, who was glancing around the room, trying to make eye contact with anyone, and Ty, who had fallen asleep. Jerome wacked him on the head with his large claws, and he fell of his stand, crashing to the ground. Jerome picked him up from the floor and shook him, but he didn't react.

"Did you just-" Dan began, before Jerome silenced him with a wave of a paw.

"Nah, just unconscious. Oops" he said with a grin, and lied him across the stand before returning to his own.

"Aaanyway, about Alter being counted as someone who could activate the alarm... Seto, can he get out of the mansion by himself?" Herobrine asked. Seto thought about it before answering.

"No, I don't think so. He runs on my own magic, and the enchantment table's own magic I guess. Unless we could find a way out, no, he cant." He answered.

"Well, seeing as from what you guys have said about him, he can clearly think for himself, so he is another guest in this mansion! So then my answer is yes, he does trigger the body announcement. So, are you ready to vote?" Herobrine asked, crossing his arms and smiling.

"...climax. Do a climax inference, alright? Just do it." Gizzy said quietly, his black hair causing a dark shadow over his grey eyes and his hands gripping the edges of his wooden stand tightly. He looked up at the rest of the court, shaking his hair away from his eyes to he could see everyone. He wore an expression of someone who was trying to keep calm, but wanted to be crying or running around screaming.

"No, I'll do it. I killed him, I should be the one to explain it." He said coldly. Herobrine complained slightly about how that wasn't how it was supposed to work, but Gizzy spoke anyway.

"It all began when I remembered that after a trial, the next floor would be open. I found a brewing room there, and took a few potions with me. Regeneration, Healing, Swiftness, but I also took Harming and Poison, for just in case.

The night after, I received a note on the table in my room. It told me of how the writer had found something to do with me, and wanted to talk over in secret. Haha, I should've tore it up there and then. Anyway, the note told me to go to the enchanting room at midnight, and I did.

Ian was there, and he had a knife. I realised he wrote the note to lure me there, and kill me to escape. And then I made my next mistake. Instead of returning to me room and leaving him, I took a large book from one of the bookshelves, and hit him in the head.

He was knocked out, and I panicked, and made him drink the Poison potion, I brought it in my evidence bag, and a few minutes after waking up he soon started spitting blood, and he died.

I moved around the books, and hid the one I used in the kitchen, where Amethyst found me and brought me to find the body. I was worried, as I wouldn't trigger it, being the killer, but thanks to AlterSorcerer, it happened. I think that's everything, right Herobrine? " Gizzy finished, glancing up at him. Herobrine clapped his hands and nodded.

"Yes yes, that's fine. But, I'm going to clear something up for you, Gizzy. Ian never wrote a note! Someone else did! And they lured him to that room, to see how you'd react! Don't worry though, I'm not going to make you figure that out, Gizzy was the murderer, so he's the culprit. Now, let's cast those votes!" He laughed. The courtroom did so, and the slot machine fell once again. They spun around until they all landed onto Gizzy's face. Grey and black confetti flew from the cannons on either side of the machine.

"Ding ding ding! You have guessed correctly, Gizzy14Gazza is the murderer! Commencing execution..."