Chapter 16

Quick A/N

Ok, before I carry on, I just want to clear things up.

Firstly, when I first started writing this, I had only read Aleatoraye's and MangoKiwi's fanfics, as I said in the first chapter. However, from then till now, I've watched lets-plays of Dangan Ronpa 1 and 2 (NicoB if your curious), so now I know how it works, with the Monokuma file and incentives. Therefore, if I do a second book, I will add these in, so consider this a trial run (slight pun)

Secondly, from said lets plays, I've realised I've done incentives and even the trials completely wrong. So expect much better of both of those from now on 

End A/N

Amethyst looked around. She seemed to be trapped in a void, similar to Seto's spells when he cleans something. She couldn't move, but the felt weightless, like in space. Two balls of light appeared, one black, one white. They circled her before zooming towards her. She was blinded with white light and everything faded.

She woke up suddenly on a bed. Groaning, she got up slowly, holding her head. It hurt like it was on fire, even more than the headache she had when she first woke up in this place. Before people were killed. There was a bandage on it, so maybe she hit it? She tried to think of before she found herself here, but the last thing she remembered was going into the kitchen, and something told her that wasn't the last then that happened to her.

The door was slightly ajar, and she walked out and headed to the dining room, as she assumed that's where everyone would be. She was surprised to only see Mitch, Seto and Zek there. Seeing her, Seto got to his feet.

"Amethyst, your ok!" He cried. She winced at the loud noise, and Seto gave her an apologetic look

"Sorry, we thought you were going to- umm- just look near the stairs on the second floor." He said, sitting back down. Confused and scared, she walked out of the room. What was going on? Why didn't Seto just tell her? She slowed down, thinking of an explanation. Only one formed in her head. She couldn't remember what happened after she went into the kitchen, so it was bad, but it was the only one she had. Running up the stairs, ignoring the pain in her head, she saw it.

Confirming her fear.