Chapter 11

Once again everyone walked into the lift. There was definitely more room for them.

"Thirteen of us remain. Thirteen is an unlucky number." Amethyst thought. The lift stopped and they travelled across the halls in silence. Amethyst walked with Choco and watched Ty walk by himself. His face was red from tears, and he tried to make his hair cover his face. He failed.

"Ty? Are you ok?" she asked. Ty hesitated, then turned to her.

"I'm ok. It's just, Adam was special to me." He said. Amethyst nodded, understanding. She entered the hall without another word.

The room was exactly the same as last time, except on Stampy's old stand there was a picture of his face, similar to Hwnt's stand, which still had it. The same was on Adam's.

"Alright. You know what to do. Find the murderer, or you all die!" He said. From nowhere he got a bag of popcorn and started to eat it, watching the group.

"I guess we should start with evidence." Seto said. Everyone nodded, although no one showed anything. Amethyst saw Seto's face pale.

"N-n-no evidence?" He stuttered. Suddenly Amethyst remembered the bottle.

"Oh, I have this!" She said, pulling out the glass bottle with the liquid inside. The colour returned to Seto's face.

"Thank Notch. Did anyone see anything?" Dan said. Amy put her hand up like she was in school.

"Me, Amethyst and Choco went into the downstairs enchantment room. There was blood on one of the chairs, and the whole room was a mess." She reported. Dan nodded.

"OK... did anyone find any weapons?" He asked. Everyone shook their head.

"Really? No weapons? This might be harder than the last one." Bodil said.

"It was obviously something sharp, like a knife, judging by the wounds." Jerome said, looking at Ty and Mitch. She noticed Mitch seemed to be lost in thought.

"Herobrine. Can you show us a picture of Adam?" He asked.

"What? Before or after his murder, committed by one of you?" He asked, smiling. Amethyst saw Ty grit his teeth and curl his hands into fists.

"Both, please." Mitch said. Herobrine swiped his hand across the air and two images showed up in front of them, one of them was of Adam laughing, dresse up like a warden. There was someone else in the picture, but it was impossible to tell who. The other one was of him dead. Mitch cried out in triumph, and Amethyst then noticed why.

"Look!" He said, getting off his stand and pointing to the two holographic images. On the one where he was alive, his amulet was glisening on his neck. On the other one it was missing. Everyone broke out into chatter.

"The murderer must have the amulet!" Jerome said. Ty started shouting and rather soon everyone was quiet again, but tension remained in the air.

"I have the amulet. Adam gave it to me before he was... killed. He said he wanted me to have it in case he was murdered, so I could remember him." He said. Everyone relaxed. Everyone gave Ty sympathetic looks.

"Herobrine, can you zoom in on the dead Adam picture please?" Choco asked. Amethyst glanced at her friend, there was a hint of a smile on her face. Herobrine was also surprised, but he did anyway. Choco left her stand and started to swipe around the image.

"How do you know how to do that?" Herobrine asked, suprised and slightly suspricious. Choco rolled her eyes.

"I'm not just a traditional artist, you know. I draw on the computer too." She ansered. finally she managed to zoom in around Adam's hand. She drew a red circle around his hand.

"See what I see?" She asked everyone.

He was holding a tuft of ginger fur.