Chapter 20

.:The Tower:.

Inside the grey room was a tower, with the front wall missing so Amethyst and the others could see. There was various layers, dirt, wood, iron, gold, and a few layers of diamond at the top. Bodil was stood at the bottom, staring up at the tower.

"Ok Bodil. Just jump up, it should be easy for you. Just don't fall, especially when you get near the top." Herobrine said with a smirk. He pulled a lever and parts of the dirt was pushed out. Bodil instantly started jumping his way up the tower.

Once he reached the last block of dirt, he pressed a button nearby. Wood blocks appeared and disappeared. Bodil, however, seemed unfazed. He watched as the blocks moved, and started jumping. He lost his balance a couple of times, but he managed to get to the last wood block which, thankfully, was still. He pressed another lever, and watched as the next challenge appeared.

Instead of iron blocks being pushed out, slime blocks appeared. Bodil obviously found this one more difficult that the last two, as he constantly lost his balance. It was hard to believe, as he was the Superstar Level Parkourist, but slime blocks must be difficult, Amethyst never tried. He managed to reach the top, however, and he pressed the gold lever.

When the gold blocks pushed themselves out, underneath appeared TNT. Bodil stared at it as the one below his feet blew up. Shouting in surprise, he jumped onto the next one, and the next as that one started smoking too. This went on for about a minute or two, and Amethyst was confused on why Bodil was so nervous, when he was so confident at first. Then she facepalmed.

"Of course, if he fell from this high up, he would die, or at least get a broken bone." She thought before watching Bodil again, which she had to crain her neck to do, as he had just reached the top of the gold section of the tower. He pressed the last lever, the diamond one, and waited for the blocks to appear.

Instead of parkour, a diamond platform appeared in the middle of the room. From the bottom of the tower, it looked easy to jump. Amethyst looked though a screen that appeared next to the building, showing Bodil standing there, sweating and covered in gunpowder. Narrowing his eyes, he jumped.

And made it.

Cheering, Bodil flicked the last lever, which was on a platform in the middle of the platform. He was still smiling when the platform raised until it was resting with the top of the diamond, which was bedrock.

Then it happened, and his smiled faded, and he started to scream.

The platform disappeared from under his feet, and he fell. Through diamond, gold, iron, wood and dirt, and the screaming didn't stop until there was a crunch of broken bones. Amethyst had to look away, but it was obvious what happened.

Bodil40 was executed [for the murder of ChocolateKat]