Chapter 13

.:Look on the bright side:.

Squid was in a square room similar to Stampy's execution, but the floor was made of shiny plastic. He looked around, wondering what his death would be like.

"So Squid, being an optimist, I guess you would look on the bright side a lot, but that's not going to help you now!" Herobrine said. He pulled a lever and a square near Squid lit up. Curiously, he walked over, and a piston slammed right in front of him, covering the lit up area. Another part lit up, bigger this time, and this time he knew he had to dodge it.

This went on for ages,changing the shape and sizes of the pistons, and it was obviously getting more and more difficult for Squid. He was sweating with effort, and every time he was too close to a pounding piston, the shake knocked him off his feet, costing him valuable seconds. Suddenly no light lit up and no piston dropped. Shaking, Squid got to his feet. He looked at Herobrine, who shook his head.

The whole area lit up. Squid looked around in panic, but Amethyst could see there was nowhere to run.

"Amy! Survive for me please!" He shouted. Amy looked at him, distraught. Amethyst didn't blame her, she was seeing her last friend die. As the pistons started to crash down, he shouted again.

"Ty!"

Ty looked up, anger in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry!" He shouted.

The pistons crushed down.

iBallisticSquid was executed [For the murder of Skydoesminecraft]