Chapter 18

Amethyst was surprised at the end of investigation alarm. But she saw everyone else leave rooms around her and went to the lift to take them to the Mansion Trial. She took a last glance at Choco.

"You'll be avenged. I promise." She whispered before leaving.

No one talked to her during the decent to the trial room. Honestly she didn't want anyone too. They went through both doors and stood at their stands as usual. There was two more pictures added, Squid's and Choco's. Amethyst refused to look at Choco's.

"Ok. I'm too lazy to explain. Just do what you need to do." Herobrine said and pressed a button. At first Amethyst thought someone was being executed already, but then something appeared in the air in front of Herobrine. It was a 3D TV. She watched in confusion as he put on 3D glasses, turning his eyes red and blue. He grinned as wherever he was watching started. After a few minutes they shook their heads.

"Anyway did you guys tell Ame- oh." Seto said as everyone shook their heads.

"What?" Amethyst asked. No one looked at her.

"Umm... when we found you, you were next to Choco, positioned exactly like her. We thought you were dead too, but Gizzy saw you still breathing and Mitch found some bandages to treat you." Amy explained. Amethyst looked at the floor. She was attacked, just like her friend, but she survived. Thinking about it, there was a lot of blood outside her room, and near her, it couldn't all be Choco's. But she was shocked to hear it was hers.

"Do you remember what happened?" Jerome asked.

"Nope. The last thing I remember is walking into the kitchen, with Choco." She said.

"Oh yeah, me, Amy, Jerome, Seto and Gizzy were there too." Mitch said.

"Yep. We were messing around with Choco, I guess we were a bit mean, saying she was wild and Amethyst had to control her." Seto said. At that, Amethyst suddenly remembered. Her eyes lit up with fury.

"You said she had to be put down. You said she had to die! Well I hope your happy now, SHE'S GONE!" Amethyst shouted, her eyes watering.

"Keep it down, I can't hear the movie." Herobrine said, glancing at Amethyst. She had never wanted to hit him more.

"We're sorry, we were just playing around. We didn't know... this would happen." Dan said. Amethyst wiped away a tear.

"What's our evidence?" Zek asked.

"No, where was everyone?" Ty said. Everyone thought about this.

"Me, Mitch, Dan, Seto and Gizzy were in the kitchen, as I said. We left when we heard a noise, and we found Amethyst and Choco." Mitch said.

"I was with Ty and Zek, just talking in the library." Dan said.

"Hmm... bit suspicious, isn't it?" Seto said.

"Yes, anything secretive?" Jerome said accusingly. Ty's eyes widened.

"No! We weren't sharing our secrets!" He said.

"Ok, now for evidence. Does anyone know the weapon?" Mitch asked.

"The wound is a hit to the head, so maybe something hard like a crowbar?" Zek suggested.

"It did look like that, not like a knife wound at all." Gizzy agreed.

"What if it was the hilt? That could leave a wound like a crowbar." Amy put forward. Seto thought about it.

"But where would you get a crowbar?" Ty questioned.

"Didn't someone say weapons were on the third floor?" Zek asked. Everyone shrugged, which gave no clear answer. "Oh... I swore someone said something." He trailed off.

"Did anyone else check in Choco's room?" Bodil asked. Amethyst put up her hand.

"Did you notice the fur in her room?" He asked. She nodded and Bodil reached into his bag, orange, yellow and black, and pulled out a clump of hair.

"Herobrine. Put up a picture of Choco please." He said. Herobrine paused whatever he was watching and waved his hand. Just like Adam's trial, a picture of Choco appeared. She seemed to be in a weird world that didn't look anything like Minecraft. She was next to a sign that said 'Welcome to Jamaa!' painted on with yellow letters. Amethyst felt like she should have known what it was, but nothing came to her. Bodil held up the fur to the picture.

"Hey! Your ones darker!" Ian said. Amethyst looked round, she had forgot he was there. Bodil nodded and held up a second piece. This one matched the shade on the picture.

"Thats Choco's. You can even see some of the grey from her spots." Seto said, pointing to the grey on the picture.

"Yup. And though all of us, excluding Zek and Gizzy, have brown hair, only one of us has brown fur." Bodil said, looking at Jerome.

"W-w-wait! I d-didnt do it! Me and C-Choco had a fight before she was killed, remember! She t-tore my fur out, see!" He protested, showing everyone his arms. Sure enough, clumps of fur was missing, leaving pale skin.

"True. I was there too." Seto said.

"Wait, I think I know who did it!" Said Mitch.

"Zek, you have some explaining to do."

"WHAT?" Shouted Zek, outraged. Amethyst flinched.

"It's easy. You made mistakes. First, you said that the wound was a hit to the head, but me and Gizzy were the first to see it, and as there was only two of us, the alarm didn't sound. We took Amethyst to her room, and then brought Ian to sound the alarm. We also cleaned Choco's head, because the blood was everywhere, and it was still flowing. Therefore, only me and Gizzy saw the wound." He said.

"Secondly, just a few seconds after, you said there were weapons on the third floor. No one, unless revealed their secrets, had access, except for 3 people. Along with this, you mentioned a crowbar. We have no idea if crowbar's are even in this mansion." He said. Zek stuttered, seeing everyone staring at him.

"N-n-no, it wasn't me, it was Bodil!" He said, pointing at him. He looked up in confusion.

"Me? What did I do?" He asked.

"I-I-I don't know..." Zek trailed off. His face changed for a second, as if he just thought of something, but dismissed it. This went on for a few seconds until he took a deep breath.

"I can't let us die. I don't want to do this but, here I go." Zek said. He held up his hand to his hair, which was covering one side of his face, like Ty's hair style. With a sigh, he moved it out of his eye. 

Everyone gasped.