Chapter Thirty-One: Bathroom/Suprise! (Kelsey)

Kelsey's POV

"Calu--"

He cuts me off, pulling me into a hug. I hug him back. I don't want to let go.

"I'm sor--"

"Shhhh" he cuts me off again, "I don't want to hear it."

The flight attendent taps me on the shoulder telling me that I need to start leaving the plane. Ashton steps out in front of me and Michael follows him. I step behind Michael and Calum stays close behind me. I put the hood up on the jacket and grab the back of Michael's jacket. We make our way to the men's bathroom; where Cassandra can't find us. We get into the handicapped stall and I take the hood off. It isn't until now that I feel the hot tears streaming down my face. I use the ends of the arms in the jacket to wipe them off, smearing my makeup, just to top it off. I finally look up at the boys and realize that I'm not the only one who's crying. 

"Why are you guys crying?"

They stare at me like I'm stupid.

"We thought... we... lost you" Michael says.

I crash into him with open arms. 

"Don't you dare cry over me."

"Isn't that what friends are for?" he asks.

"No. I don't want anyone to cry because of me. I couldn't bear to know that I hurt you guys."

"It's not you that's hurting us."

"Well you're crying because of me and I don't want you to. C'mon, be a man!" I say, punching his arm trying to lighten the mood.

"HEY!" he retorts, pushing me back and laughing.

"Woah!" I gasp, losing my balance and falling against Ashton.

"Alright, let's go find Luke" Ashton says, standing me back up straight.

We step out of the bathroom stall and stop immediately. 

Well I sure as hell wasn't expecting this.

Luke is standing there and I run to pull him into a hug.

"Thank you." I repeat over and over again.

He sighs into my shoulder and finally lets me go.

"I love all of you." I smile at all of them.

"We know." Michael and Ashton say together.

Calum laughs and grabs my hand.

"Let's get the hell out of here."

I smile and we walk out and find the gate to our flight back.