Chapter Fifteen: Wake Up/The Tape (Kelsey)

Kelsey's POV

"Oh shit." I whisper. I look up and see all the other boys still in their beds. I grab Calum's shirt off the floor and put it on. I tiptoe my way into the bathroom to take a shower. The heat feels relaxing on my shoulders and the steam is helping clear out my nose from the cold I've had. I get out and start to brush my hair. I give up and just put it in a messy bun. I put on an oversized sweater with skinny jeans and vans. I walk out to see the boys still sleeping. Except Calum. He's sitting on his bed playing with his phone. I walk over to him and sit next to him. He turns and kisses my lips.  

"Thank you." He smiles.  

"For what?" 

"Everything." 

He hugs me harder than ever before.  

"You know what would be fun?" I ask. 

"What?" 

I grab a marker and walk over to Ashton's bunk. Calum follows me to watch what I'm doing. I lean over and draw a moustache and goatee. We laugh at my childish demeanor and we go back to Cal's bed. He grabs his phone, checking the time.  

"Shit we're gonna be late." 

I look at his phone. It's 1:00 in the afternoon and we're supposed to be in the arena at 1:15. Calum and I walk around to the boys trying to wake them up, but it doesn't work. 

Calum has a better plan. He plugs his phone into the stereo system and turns it up all the way. He starts to play Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne. I hear something hit the floor really loudly. I walk over and see that Michael had fallen out of bed. I bend down to help him up.  

"What the hell?" He asks, still groggy.  

"We have to be out the door in 15 minutes." 

"Fuck." 

He scrambles up and runs to the bathroom. I turn around and see Ashton and Luke trying to get Calum to turn off the music. I laugh to myself and sit back down on Calum's bed. They eventually give up and start to get ready to leave. Calum comes back to sit down next to me.  

"Do you think Ashton's gonna realize-" Calum starts to say 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" I hear my brother yell from the bathroom.  

Calum and I start laughing. Ashton walks out to us and sees us cracking up.  

"Really guys?" 

"What, are you jealous that you can't grow facial hair?" I ask.  

"You know I can but choose not to!" 

"Okay Ashton, okay. Just wash it off. Or... You can borrow some concealer!" I suggest.  

He growls at me and stalks back to the bathroom.  

"I used to do that everytime he had a sleepover with someone just to piss him off." I explain.  

"You're evil!" Calum laughs.  

"Thank you!" I say sarcastically.  

Eventually the guys all come out and Ashton's face is all washed off. We walk out to the arena, but there's a crapload of fans blocking the way. Calum grabs my hand, not wanting me to get separated from them. The boys try to stop to take some pictures with fans, but security tries to move them along. As we start to move faster towards the arena, I feel someone grab me. My hand releases from Calum's and I'm dragged away from the crowd. I turn around to see a face that I don't recognize. He grabs my wrist and starts to drag me into a side alley.