Chapter Ten: The Falls/The Fall (Kelsey)

Kelsey's POV

I wake up resting on Luke's shoulder. He has his arms wrapped around me and I notice that I am freezing cold. I look around the car and notice that no one else is there. Where are they? I look up at Luke and see that he's awake. He notices that I am too.

"Morning sleepyhead." He smiles.

"Where are we?" I am so confused.

"I think you should see for yourself." He smiles.

I sit up and he opens the car door, getting out, then lending me a hand to help me out. I shiver again and he smothers me in a hug.

"C'mon let's go find the boys." He says, shifting so he has one arm around me so we can walk. 

My eyes are still adjusting to the outside light, so I can't see very well, so Luke is guiding me. We walk over to the ledge and I blink a bunch of times, then realize where we are.

"KESLEY'S AWAKE!" I hear Ashton yell, then look to where the voice came from. I see three boys running at me and before I knew it, I was being hug attacked. I have to admit that I didn't mind, considering it felt like it was negative one billion degrees outside. Ashton, Luke, and Michael all start walking away and I start to follow, but Calum pulls me back. He takes off his sweatshirt and hands it to me, obvisouly noticing that it's cold as balls here. 

"Thank you." I smile at him, hugging him.

"Not a problem."  He smiles down at me.

"I can't believe you remembered that I've always wanted to go here."

"I remember everything you've told me." He smiles again, before grabbing my hand and leading me across the street to a cafe. He orders two hot chocolates with whipped cream.

"My favorite drink!" I say.

"LIke I said, I remember." he smiles.

We grab our drinks and head back across the street. 

"I still can't believe that we drove all night so you could take me to Niagra Falls!" 

"Well you said that you've always wanted to go here and I love making you happy."

"You always make me happy, Calum" I smile. It's true. He really does make me happy. Happier, in fact, than I've ever been in my life.

He slowly leans in and steals a kiss from me. I kiss back and afterwards, I can't help but smile again. He slings his arm over my shoulder and we walk over to the other boys.

"You're dream has come true!" Ashton says.

"Thanks to Calum, not you!" I say sarcastically.

"Well then..." Ashton says, pretending to be hurt by my comment.

The boys continue talking, but I start to feel light headed. I try to stare at at Ashton's eyes, but my eyes won't focus on anything. My legs start to feel like jelly. I feel myself fall to the ground, but everything goes black.