Chapter Five: Meet Me/Kicked Out (Kelsey)

*a few weeks later*

Kelsey's POV

We arrive at the hotel at five o'clock at night. We have two hotel rooms: one with three queen beds and one with a singular king bed. Ash and I elect to take the one with a king bed so none of the boys have to sleep together. We start unpacking in our room and I go out to the terrace and look around, taking in the view. I look to my right, and I see Calum, only a few feet away from me, on the other room's terrace. I smile at him and he smiles back. Soon, he climbs over to my terrace and lands right next to me. 

"Hello beautiful." He says, hugging me from behind. 

I turn around and kiss him. "Hi Calum." I say, smiling.  

He hugs me again.  

"Can I ask you something?" He says, breaking the hug and grabbing my hands.  

"Anything." I say, looking him in the eyes.  

"Can you meet me in the hotel lobby at 1 o'clock in the morning tomorrow? I wanna show you something." He smiles.  

"Okay..." I say, smiling, but trying to figure out what he wants to show me.  

"Okay lovebirds, were supposed to be at dinner." I hear Ashton's voice say. He must've finished packing as well, because he was standing right there.  

"Fine." Calum says, complaining, sarcastically.  

Ashton rolls his eyes and laughs at him.  

We get down to the restaurant and we sit down in a round booth, in the order of: Michael, Luke, Me, Calum, Ashton. We order drinks and food at the same time. For some reason, we all ordered double cheeseburgers with extra fries. But Michael got no onions or pickles. We got our food relatively fast and I was starving and ate the entire meal in about ten minutes. Soon after, Calum and Ashton finished. Then Luke and Michael a little after them. I let out a large burp and everyone laughed, trying to burp louder and louder. Eventually, we decided to leave, mainly because the manager was walking towards our table, most likely about to kick us out. We get up and practically run out the door. We all get up to the second floor and we pile into mine and Ashton's room. We sit around talking for hours and we realize that we're supposed to get up at 5 so we can head up to Ontario, Canada, so the other three boys go to their room and me and Ashton are left in our room, sitting on the bed.  

"Ashton." 

"Yeah?" 

"You didn't tell them about the disease did you?"  

"No... why?" 

"Because.... Because... Because I.... I think I'm... In love with Calum." I stammer out, tears already streaming down my face.