Chapter Twenty-Eight: San Francisco/Too Late (Calum/Kelsey)

Calum's POV

I need to get her back. I'm not losing her again. The sound of Ashton's voice scares me.
"We're here!"
I slowly get out of the car and rush into the airport. The other boys follow me in and we run up to a check in window.
"Four tickets to San Francisco." Michael says.
"What?" Ashton asks.
"Well we looked up all the flights to Australia today and there's only one and it goes through San Francisco so if we catch her in time, we can fly home from San Francisco." Luke explains.
We silently agree to the plan as Ashton pays for the tickets. We grab them and rush through the security line. We get to the gate and rush on the plane. The flight is supposed to take two hours, as we're flying from Phoenix, Arizona. We take our seats at the back of the plane and get ready for take off. Through the whole flight, I keep looking around for her, but we can't get out of our seats. After the light comes on, telling us that we can get up, I hear a commotion coming from the front of the airplane.
"I'M JUST GOING TO THE FREAKING BATHROOM!" I hear someone yell. Wait... that's Kelsey's voice! I hear someone storming towards the back of the plane. I look up and see her beautiful face. I grab her hand and she suddenly stops.
"What are you doing here?" she asks.
"After this plane lands, you're coming back with us." I explain.
"You can't...." she starts.
"We can. I'll do whatever it takes to get you back." I truthfully tell her.
"Well.... it's too late now. I can't." She whispers before a tear rolls down her cheek and she walks back to her seat.

Kelsey's POV

"Back so soon?" the devil starts at me.
"There was a line. I didn't want to wait." I say, buckling my seatbelt.