Chapter Seven: Twitter/Gotta Get Out (Kelsey)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THE TWITTER USERNAMES USED IN THIS STORY AREN'T REAL EXCEPT THE ONES USED BY THE BOYS

-------

Kelsey's POV

I wake up with arms wrapped around me. I look up and see Calum's face. I can't help but smile. He looks so peaceful while sleeping. I look at the clock and see that it's 4:30. Shit... we're supposed to leave in 30 minutes. I slowly maneuver my way out of Calum's arms and make my way to mine and Ashton's room. I slowly open the door, and I see Ashton laying in bed, asleep, but then he turns over and looks at me.

"Where were YOU last night?" He says, trying to be serious, but letting out a laugh at the end.

"None of your business." I say, smiling, going along with his joke.

I walk over to the bathroom, close the door and take a shower. I get out and change into black yoga pants, vans, a slouchy t-shirt, and a huge sweatshirt, knowing that I'd be stuck in a tour bus for hours on end to drive up to Canada. I dry my hair and keep it down because it is FREEZING right now. I go out of the bathroom and pack up all my stuff. I look at the clock again. 5:15. Shit. We're so late. Ashton comes out of the bathroom and sees the clock as well. "Shit" he mumbles under his breath. Yeah, we're definitely related. We head down to the lobby and see Luke, Michael, and Calum. We walk over to them and start to walk over to the tour bus. As we're walking over, Calum slings one arm over my shoulder and I instantly feel warmer. We get onto the bus and the driver starts to pull away immediately. We are all exhausted, having only slept for a few hours the previous night, but for some reason, the boys get very hyper while being super tired. Luke grabs his acoustic guitar and starts playing random chords as loud as possible, singing (well... screaming) random things that he sees, like "CALUM AND KELSEY SITTING IN A TREE" and other nonsense. Michael is in the back with Ashton making random keeks. And Calum keeps asking me questions about Ashton and if he acts "like normal" when he's around his family without the boys. I, for one, am TIRED. But there's no possible way that I'll sleep until they all shut up. So no, I will not be sleeping on this bus ride. 

Luke stops playing guitar for a second, picking up his phone. "Kelsey, do you have a twitter?" 

"Yeah...."

"What is it?"

"@kelsey_irwin102"

"Sick" he says, with a smirk.

"Why do you ask?"

"Check your phone." He says, smiling like a five year old.

I take my phone out of my pocket, and open up twitter. I see that I have a mention from Luke. 

"@kelsey_irwin102 is stealing @calum5sos away from me :'(" with an attached picture. I open the picture and see that Luke had taken a picture of me and Calum just a few seconds previous and posted it. I hear Calum's laugh and notice that he'd been looking over my shoulder. I notice that the tweet has over 100,000 re-tweets and favorites even though it'd been posted seconds earlier. Holy Hell. That's a lot. I also notice that my follower count is going up like no tomorrow. And I've been mentioned in quite a lot of tweets. I click on the mentions and start to read through them.

"dawwwww @kelsey_irwin102 and @calum5sos are soooooooo CUTEE!"

"Awww #cake is breaking up... good thing it's with someone that looks so good with @calum5sos @kelsey_irwin102 @luke5sos"

And many more that are very supportive. But then I come across one tweet:

"Who the hell does this girl think she is? @calum5sos is WAYY too good for her @kelsey_irwin102 doesn't deserve the slightest bit of him."

I stop breathing for a second. My hand starts shaking and it all starts to come together. I really don't deserve someone as great as Calum. I'm not even going to be here in five months for him and he definitely is better looking than me. My hand has so much of a tremor that I drop my phone on the bed. I don't think Calum saw the tweet because he'd been talking to Luke while I was scrolling through my mentions. 

"I have to pee." I say bluntly, before walking to the bathroom. I get inside and I start balling. It's so true though. I don't deserve someone like Calum and I don't know why I ever thought I did.