Bruises, Songs, and Sunsets

~:~ Jay POV ~:~

I woke up and sat up straight away.

I looked around the bed with wide eyes realizing that I had fallen asleep on Woozi's bed.

Woozi though, was no where to be seen.

I frowned and continued to look around until I noticed that the bed sheets were all drooping to one side.

I crawled over to the other side of the bed and look over.

Sure enough Woozi was there sleeping on the floor.

I let out a soft laugh and rolled my eyes.

'Why is he always falling out of his bed now? How does he not wake up when he falls? Is he hurt...?'

I frowned in concern over the pink haired boy.

I let my upper body go a bit more over the side of the bed and I softly began to shake his shoulder.

"Oppa...it's already morning... Jihoonie, get up. You're sleeping on the floor. You're going to catch a cold if you sleep there too long... Woozi! Rise and shine!"

And like that Woozi shot up and bumped his forehead on mine.

"Ow... sorry..."

I winced slightly while putting my hand on my forehead and I looked at him in concern.

He was crouched over and holding his forehead with both hands.

"No... it's okay. I'm fine... just a little bit of pain, but I'm okay..."

I pouted and sat myself on the floor in front of him.

"Let me see."

He looked up and I pulled his face closer to mine.

'It's just slightly red... Nothing a bit of ice can't help. I'm glad...'

"Alright, I'll be right back with some ice for the both of us. Start washing up for the day."

I smiled to myself before getting up and exiting the room to get some ice.

~:~ Woozi POV ~:~

She pulled our faces close together.

I could feel my heart begin to jump everywhere inside my chest. My stomach began to erupt with butterflies. My cheeks fired up like flames.

I looked up to her face seeing her inspect the bruise on my forehead.

She was pouting then had a concentrated look on her face. Soon that expression turned into a smile.

"Alright, I'll be right back with some ice for the both of us. Start washing up for the day."

She got up and left the room.

I let out a huge breath I didn't realize I was holding.

I put my hand on my chest and fell on my back trying to regulate my breathing.