Dance Genius? and Cold? Or maybe not?

~:~ S.coups POV ~:~

The boys and Jay finally left and Woozi had just come out of his room.

["Let's go. I don't want to waste time. We should have left already."]

He looked at us up and down and frowned.

["Hurry and change!"]

We all looked down to see we were still wearing our pjs and we dashed in our rooms to change.

While changing I looked at the time.

'Those three should already be there by now. We all should go too...'

I was the last one out and we all left together.

["You know, as the leader, shouldn't you have already been changed and ready to leave?"]

I looked next to me and saw Woozi walking beside me.

["Yeah, sorry.... I just had a bit of stuff in my mind that I was thinking about. It's fine though."]

Woozi nodded his head and pat my back.

["Sorry about the way I acted towards Jay. I just don't want any distractions or trouble. I'll be nicer to her. I really don't want Seventeen to be getting any bad publicity."]

I cracked a small smile and put my arm over his shoulder.

["I get what you mean. I'm worried about it too. Don't worry though. It'll be fine. We just need to work together on this and it'll be all fine."]

He smiled at me and nodded his head and we continued on walking towards the practice room.

~:~ Joshua POV ~:~

"This is the most simple part of the dance. How are you not able to even do this?"

I looked at Jay's arms while she was dancing.

"Noooo~ Your arms are supposed to do this. Then your shoulders this. While your feet like this. Let's try it slowly. Ready? One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight..."

She did the right steps but her arms were still out of place.

"I just can't seem to get it... Sorry Joshua..."

I looked at her and saw she was pouting.

"It's okay. Really. You just need to practice. It even took us a little bit to get it perfectly. Let me help you out."

I grabbed her arms and put them in place.

"Now we'll both walk back slowly together and I'll move your arms so you can get the feeling of it."

She nodded and quickly put up a thumbs up.

We walked backwards in rhythm as I moved her arms the correct way.

After we finished the counts she quickly turned and faced me.

"Woah! I get it now! So that's how it's supposed to be! The way you explained it was so complicated...."

"Hey! Um... What are you guys doing?"

We both looked towards the door of the practice room to see Vernon walking in with the rest of the members. He had said earlier he was going to wait outside for them.