Small, Tall, and Lost

~:~ Jay POV ~:~

It was amazing. It wasnt too crowded, but that could've just been because it was morning. I looked around in awe at everything.

First things first though. Roller Coasters.

I looked at the map of the whole area.

"Let's go on all the roller coasters first! All. Of. Them!"

I saw some of the boys cheer and others look like their soul left their body.

I began to walk over to the ride nearest to us.

~:~

We spent most of the morning going on rides. Since many people weren't in the park the queue lines for the rides were fairly short. Which meant we went on at least twice for every thrill ride.

I was having a bunch of fun.

I was having so much fun. I didn't even realize I had been seperated from the group.

And that wasn't even the biggest problem. It had gotten crowded. More people had come in.

And it gets worse. I couldn't even see where the boys were because of my short height.

'Jessica you idiot!'

I facepalmed and groaned earning a few judging stares from the people around me.

I decided it would be best to walk to an area that wasnt crowded.

I pushed my way to the nearest open area and leaned on a light pole.

'Great. How am I going to meet up with the boys now? It would be great if I had a working phone... This is so frustrating! Let's buy a phone with our next paycheck! Alright Jessica?'

I sighed and looked at the map.

Suddenly a huge shadow appeared over.

I looked up to see Mingyu hovering over me.

["Oppa!"]

["Why did you separate from the group?"]

I gave him a big grin which quickly turned into and embarrassed smile.

["I wasn't paying attention to where you guys were and I got lost."]

He shook his head in disappointment and then began to look around.

["You're lucky I saw you walking away. And that I could follow where you were going because I'm tall. Well, it's also not my place to lecture you because I was also careless and lost track of the members."]

I pouted and then got an idea.

["But you have a phone! Call them! Text them!"]

He reached into his pockets and pat around his body then he frowned.

["I gave my phone to Wonwoo so he can take pictures of me..."]

I gave him a stoic face and sighed in defeat.

["Wait, but you're tall! How did they not see you walking away?!"]

He only shrugged.

I gave him a confused face and after a few moments we both ended up laughing.