Morning? Surprise! Jelousy?!

~:~ Jay POV ~:~

I woke up to see Woozi's sleeping face. I blinked a few times in confusion since it was rare that I was awake earlier than Woozi.

Usually he would already be working by the time I woke up.

I sat up and saw the other members still sleeping.

I layed back down and decided to get some more sleep since nobody else was awake yet.

I turned over to face Woozi and I stared at his face.

His eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his lips. They were so... perfect.

I felt my cheeks heat up like they always do when I look at him. Then my heart beat quickened and the butterflies began to flutter.

I carefully reached up to touch his soft hair and placed it away from his eyes.

I just couldn't help but stare at him.

'Jihoon oppa... I think I like you...'

I sighed and shook my head and slapped my face a few times.

'Ah~ what are you saying?! What do you mean you think you like him? You don't like him! It's just....admiration! Yeah!'

I nodded to myself.

I turned to face Woozi and saw his brown eyes staring right back at me.

["Ommo! You scared me."]

I placed my hand over my heart and felt my fast heart beat.

I let out a sigh and looked over at him. He was giving me an unamused face.

["Good morning Woozi oppa."]

His unamused face turned into a frowning face and he began to raise his hand to my face. He kept looking at me and I became flustered.

'W-what? What is he doing?!'

His hand reached closer and closer. He stopped right at my cheek. I closed my eyes thinking he was gonna caress my cheek

But no.

Instead, I felt him push away my face with the palm of his hand and he got up from the bed.

["Ah... What an ugly morning..."]

He mumbled on his way out of the room.

I sat up on the bed and calmed down my flustered heart.

I stared at nothing as I re-called the moment that just happened. Then thoughts of yesterday came back.

~:~

We heard the door close quite loudly making us both wake up.

We both looked in the position we were in.

My head on his shoulder. His head on mine. My arms around his arm. His hand holding mine. Our fingers intertwined.