Meeting Seventeen and Woozi's Bed

They all suddenly turned around to face me and Vernon stepped away from the circle.

"Sorry for the wait. I'll introduce the members to you now."

"Members?"

"Yeah, we are all part of a group called Seventeen."

"Oh... okay. I see."

"We all belong to certain sub units of the group. There's the Hip-Hop Unit, the Performance Unit, and the Vocal Unit. I'll start with the Hip-Hop Unit."

The boy organized themselves into their groups and waited patiently for Vernon to introduce them.

"First is Seungcheol, the leader of Seventeen and of the Hip-Hop group. He goes by the stage name S.Coups."

He bowed down and I awkwardly did the same.

"Also in the Hip-Hop Unit is Wonwoo, Mingyu, and me."

The 2 taller boys bowed down and I did the same.

"Now the leader of the Performance Unit and the choreographer of Seventeen, SoonYoung who goes by the stage name Hoshi."

He smiled at me and bowed down. His smile made me feel a lot more relaxed. I smiled back and bowed down as well.

"Next is Junhui and Minghao, both are Chinese. Junhui goes by his stage name, Jun and Minghao goes by his stage name The8."

They both gave me a small wave and bowed down. I bowed as well and waved at them.

"Now we have the baby of the group Chan, but he goes by the name Dino. He's your age. So you two are friends. Just a quick fact, he really likes Micheal Jackson."

Upon hearing his idol's name his eyes lit up and he quickly danced a few moves before bowing down. I stared in amazement and clapped like an idiot before bowing down and giving him two thumbs up. In return I got a huge smile from him.

"Now the leader of the Vocal Unit and Seventeen's producer Jihoon. He goes by his stage name Woozi."

"Wait, he produces all your songs?"

"Yeah, he writes them too, us members usually write our own lyrics though."

"Oh my gosh no way!"

I bowed down first and gave him a small smile. He bowed down and kept a straight face. I frowned a little bit at his reaction.

'Isn't that a bit rude? Well I'm staying in their home so I shouldn't make a big deal out of it...'

"Next is-"

All of a sudden all the boys began singing a quick tune

-Sha la la la la la-

"Jeonghan, also known as the pretty boy of the group."

He bowed down and put his hair behind his ear as he smiled at me. I bowed down too and shyly smiled back at him.

"Next is Jisoo who goes by the stage name Joshua and also knows English so you can talk with him also."

"Hey! It's nice to meet you Jay. Let's get along."

"Woah! It's honestly a huge relief to be able to speak to another person in this group and not just Vernon. No offense Vernon."

"No, it's okay. I know what you meant to say."

I smiled at Joshua and we shook hands instead of bowing down.

"Now the last two. The taller one is Seokmin. He goes by the stage name Dokyeom or DK. The smaller one is Seungkwan."

They both bowed down but Seungkwan came closer to me and shook my hand as well. I giggled at his actions.