Chapter 32

A/N: LONG TIME NO SEE ha. So I'm reeeeeally sorry it took so long (over a year) to even check up on this account. I completely forgot about it honestly and my life has been ridiculously hectic. This chapter was written a year ago, I just never posted it. I'm not sure what I'm doing with this story; if I'll rewrite the whole thing (again), if I'll just pick back up. Whatever. If I did rewrite it, there would be changes. I'm older and much more mature than I was when I started writing this story, and so much stuff is inaccurate and not executed properly. I'd actually love to rewrite it for it to be better. I've been with this story for three and half years, it's my baby pretty much! So let me know what you're thinking, and thank you so so so much for keeping up with this story, even when I didn't. I love you guys, enjoy (: xx

________________________________________________________________________

"Y'all will make up in like, a day. Don't worry about it," Nila reassured me over the table at Starbucks.

I sighed. "I'm sure we will."

"Then why are you so mopey? It's not like y'all broke up- you had a fight," she said.

I looked at her. "I don't want to fight with him. And this our first fight. And it was pretty big."

She nodded. "True, true. But seriously I wouldn't be surprised if you two made up in like, an hour," she paused. "Do you think he's gonna say anything to Tyler?" she asked.

My eyes widened. "I hope not. But he probably will."

"Ooo, what if they fight?" she asked excitedly.

I cringed. "That would be really bad," I said.

"Don't worry, Cole would definitely win," she said.

"Nila! I don't want anyone fighting over me, especially them!" I scolded her. "But yes, Cole would win," I added with a smirk.

She laughed. "Seriously, hun. Y'all are gonna be fine by Monday. So can you be happy now?"

I sighed. "Yeah I'll try my hardest," I promised.

She smiled. "Good. Now, what are you going to do about Tyler?"

I shrugged, looking into the whipped cream of my Frappuchino. "Rip his throat out," I grumbled.

"Now that, my best friend, is a little too literal for what you can do," she said.

I looked at her and burst out laughing. That was about the funniest thing I'd heard all day, and I couldn't stop laughing.

"There we go!" she said.

I was still laughing when I saw Chris, Peter, Nick, and Ashton walk through the door. I was grateful not see their either of their other two group members. After they got their drinks, they walked over to our small little two-person table and each brought a chair and sat at it with us.

"Well hey there," I said.

"Hey!" they said.

"How ya holding up Bekka-boo?" Chris asked.

"Y'all are gonna be fine, I promise," Peter added.

"Yeah seriously don't worry about it," Nick said.

"It's no big deal!" Ashton said.

I blinked at all of them and exchanged a glance with Nila.

"Tyler or Cole?" Nila asked.

"Cole told me," Chris said.

"And me too," Peter said. Well duh, he's Cole's best friend.