Part 66

Experiencing another Unexpected shout they all turned being utter confused and found something made their heart go all Awww...

They found Manik held Nandini's wrist and led her to the another comparatively little yet breathtakingly beautiful gazebo which was prepared by Manik himself that following morning without anyone's notice.

Nandini could not fetch any head or tail of his action and on her heart she secretly started fearing of another shock for which she was not at all ready and won't be ever after clearing all their complications.

As Manik slowly took her to the gazebo her scared mind forgo to admire the surrounding but only feared of losing Manik.. her love . She silently started cursing her impulsive decision thinking of It would be Manik's another coming outrage .

She started praying to her Aayiappa for the good but least she could knew that her Ayiaappaa had already shaken hands to our Almighty and prepared the best for her.

" Nandini "

she heard her name was being whispered and she slow yet uncertainly opened her eyes and soon her palm reached toward her mouth to cage them in disbelief.

Manik had knelled down in front of her and a red velvet box carrying an exquisite infinity diamond ring was forwarded towards her flickering its immense glory.

"Nandini today I want to confess something ... You know what... I loved you from the time I understood the meaning of love. But our deep bond was something always stopped me to confess as I was not ready to loose you . I was selfishly afraid of losing the special bond we have. We were best friends . But when dad has suggested our abrupt alliance I was happily stunned but scared just like you. And I knew you too had the same feelings as I had for you. But we both were so much afraid of accepting the same. And we stupidly rejected the already written fate of ours. And then see what happened... we messed up every good thing. But again god gave us chance to nullify our mistakes. and we got married in such dramatic situation. We ourselves made our life complicated. But not any more. I have had enough. We have had enough of this complications. So now I want to start a fresh with you bidding bye to those irritating Complications. "

He took a deep breath and Nandini's stunned heart gulped the saliva down awaiting impatiently for the next holding her breath

" So Mrs Nandini Moorthy Manik Malhotra ... Will you give me the privilege to spend my rest of life with you like I have spent till now?MRS. NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA WILL YOU MARRY MANIK MALHOTRA ?Nandini will you marry me... AGAIN ? "