PART 33

" Stop "

One abrupt voice stopped them to take the third round. All turned around towards the
sound and shockingly found Manik rushing close to them.

" Manik " Nandini whispered his name not getting the situation.

Manik was walking Actually running ahead toward the gazebo .

" Manik what's wrong ? Kya baat hai bolo ? "
Maan asked him but he didn't stop but rushed.

And the next thing made everyone surprised.

He rushed to the samiyana and kneel down in front of Nandini.

" Manik !!! " she didn't understand what was he up to.

" Utho. Get up. Kya pagalpan hai
Yeh "
she asked him to stand up as everyone was watching them. And apart from this she saw Harshad was clenching his fist in anger.
She tried to push him but he held her leg.

" what ?? " she surprisingly asked.

" stand still " Manik said.

" dude Manik get lost. How dare you touch my wife. ? " an angry Harshad barked.

To stop the situation from becoming more worse Maan Niyonika along with fab 4 ran to the samiyana and started asking Manik to get down of the mandap and let the phera get
completed.

But a desparate Manik neither replied nor moved but kept himself busy with her lahenga .

Manik tore little bit corner of her lahenga.
And all looked at him in confusion.

" what's wrong with you ? "

Nandini softly retorted and Harshad grabbed his collar as
soon he stood up.

" how dare you ? "

harshad shouted. Cabir and Dhrub jumped on to rescue Manik.

" thank you beta " the pundit said and all turned towards him with questioning eyes.

" thank you for saving the bride . Actually unke lahenga me thori chingari lag gayi thi. But aapne aag lagne se bacha liya unhe. You
have rescued her from that big accident. Wish you to have all happiness. "

The pandit blessed Manik and all understood their faults and looked at him with proud
eyes.

" but Yeh hua kab ? " Maan asked. And started checking on Nandini if she was fine or
not. Cabir , Niyonika patted Manik's shoulder.

But Harshad couldn't digest it and to hurt Manik he said

" wow Manik !! Tumhe itne
dur se dikhayi De dia? That means kitne deeply you were watching her . Right Bro ? "

Manik understood the pin in his tone and replied with his famous tone
" Right Harshad. but don't you think you should be the one
who need to be careful about her ? But don't worry... till I am here no need to worry about her. I am enough for her . So you chill. "

he smirked and left the mandap leaving Harshad full cornered.
Soon all vacate the mandap leaving Harshad and Nandini to perform the next pheras.

But on their dismay again they were stopped completing the third round.
But this was not Manik but some one else.

" stop this wedding. " a man wearing black long dhoti kurta with big rudraksh chain around his neck retorted. His voice was like a storm. It was so scary that happiness left his vocals from ages.

" now what ? " Cabir and Mukti murmured and turned around.

"Yes vivah katai nehi ho sakti "

the priest came ahead and repeated with full anger making all of them confused baffled.