Part 10

IT'S COMPLICATED

They were all tired and move to their rooms to get some sleep.

Nandini came to her room and entered into washroom to take a relaxing shower.

After taking a quite long shower she walked out of the washroom just to get surprised seeing Manik in her bed sleeping on his bare stomach.

" what is doing here ? " she thought and then came up with a solution " may be in tiredness he forgot what's his room now. Hmm yehi hoga"

She sat near him and saw his wet hairs and body.

" aiyaappa he will get cold. " she thought and started drying his hair with her towel smoothly not to disturb his sleep.
She did the same with his body.

"Yeh monster jitna v idiot Ho but he has got a really tempting body. " she self talked and unknowingly blushed.

Suddenly Manik moved in sleep and held her hand on him . She was first shocked then softly removed herself from his grip.

She was tired but not sleepy so she decided to seat the poolside attached to her room and inhaling the late afternoon cool breeze. So she covered Manik and went outside. She was laying on the sundeck Closing her eyes. And she felt asleep.

******

" Heyy "

She suddenly woke up and saw Manik standing in front of her.

" you woke up? " she said getting up murmuring " but when did I sleep ?"

" just a minute before. " he replied and without letting her go he adjusted himself beside her on the sundeck .

" don't go. Let's talk . " he said.

She smiled and slept beside him resting her head on his shoulder.

" Manik " she said.

" hmmm" ed he. His eyes were closed.

" ek question puchu ?" She asked softly.

He shook his head a little.

" Do you really love Aliya ? " she asked.

****

Thanks guys for liking my story. Thanks a ton. Keep liking.