Part 52

" Yaar I don't wanna go. I want to stay few more days. "

Manik like a kid was blabbering making cute pouts whereas Nandini was busy in packing their stuffs smiling on his antics from last half an hour.

" Nandu nehi jana bola na. " Manik snatched the dress of her which she was going to wear, like a disheartened baby.

" Manik !!! Kya hai ? Choro. We are getting late. " Nandini like a strict mother swiped away his urge and continued her rest of packing.

" huhhh " he sulked and walked out of the room. Nandini smiled at his back.

They were leaving for Mumbai but he didn't want to go. He wanted to spent some more days with her. But the business work needed the three Malhotras in office as soon as it possible. But Manik was adamant not to return back. And his anxieties were natural as after such a long time complicated struggle finally they were together without any complications. And being a scared soul his fear of returning back was genuine as they said na ' a burnt child dreads the fire. ' same was in Manik case.

And Nandini could clearly understood that. Even she wanted to spend some more relaxed time with him. But her responsibilities for ' Malhotra Heights ' were asking her to sacrifice her wishes . They both had a good conversation over it two hours back. And Nandini constantly assured him that in Malhotra Mansion too they would be together. But Manik's scared heart kept poking him not to go back.

****MALHOTRA HEIGHTS

" So gentlemen this is the outline of the project . If you have any queries regarding this then you can freely ask . Our CEO is here to help you. " Nandini after presenting her presentation smartly stated. But on her dismay the very own CEO was too lost to answer or hear anything. He was just there seating physically and sulking mentally.

" Yaah... Mr. Manik Malhotra what's about the cost and campaigns? "
one of the client member asked.but getting no reply from the other side he again asked but that time too getting no response he stared to the others and then looked at Nandini and Maan for help who were also embarrassed by Manik's off behaviour.

" ermm... Mr. Kapoor !! The cost will be like ... "
Maan promptly replied to the clients whereas Nandini pinched Manik left thigh with a nib of a pen to bring him back from his dreamland.

" ouchh !!! " Manik suddenly screamed and all gazed at him in disbelief.Soon the meeting got over with lots of awkwardness and embarrassment as well.

***

" What was that ? Why did you pinch me there? " Manik asked as soon as they entered Nandini's cabin.
Nandini followed by Manik.

Nandini in anger threw some files on the couch and turned around and asked sternly " Why? Was it hurt ? "

" haan. Laga " he cutely replied.

" then it's good. Lagne k liye hi tha woh. To wake you up monster. " she giving angry glare stated and sat on her chair.
Manik chuckled on her cute red angry pouty face. And taking slow steps came near her humming.

laal laal gaal jaise tamatar
Nandu ka gussa char gaya chat par. Kaise manau usse lagta hai daar. Kahu kuch toh royegi woh balti bhar bhar."

It was the moment when Nandini gazed at him full astonished and Manik came forward with his charming smirk. He stopped and stood there crossing his hands, in front of her chair leaning back to the table.

" Now what was that ? " Nandini asked profusely
." why ? didn't you like it? No worries. Will come up with another tune. just for you.. " he replied casual yet sheepishly but keeping up his smirk.