part 47

You !! What the hell are you doing here ? "
Nandini's sudden scream literally shocked the employees who were passing by them at that pathetic moment.
" Ohhh I..." that person tried to utter but was shut by Nandini in the middle.
" Forget it and leave "
Saying she literally pushed that person aside and walked in Manik's cabin.
" What the hell is this Manik? What the bloody hell Soha is doing here? " she retorted at her peak.
Manik was working on his laptop and didn't looked at her. That ignorance made her more furious and she shouted shutting down his laptop
" Can't you here? I am talking to you Manik. "
That time Manik tilted his head but so casually that Nandini clenched her teeth in anger.
" Nanduuu... I mean Mrs Malhotra. Why are you shouting? Is something bothering you ? " his casual tone sounded like a sarcasm to her ear and she stared at him confusingly.
" Why Soha is here Manik ? " this time her vocals were little low.
" ohh Soha... she is my new secretory. " he replied but his eyes were indicating some hidden smirk.
" Secretary? ? Like seriously ? She is your secretary? You appointed her. And you didn't inform me knowing that I don't like her from her interview time itself. " she said with complain sadness dejected fill tone.
" Haan toh.. ishme puchne wali kya baat hui. Nothing happened last night hain naa ? "
Now that was his master stroke which literally clean bowled her. She gazed at his dark chocolaty eyes which were staring at her intensely yet hurt.
----- flash back--- that day morning------
Two beautiful souls were sleeping beautifully cuddling each other like one pure soul.
The morning raga wished to wake them up from their tirey slumber after the passionate night.
Though it was Nandini's record to wake up first but that morning her exhausted body made her loose the record and unexpectedly her cute more sleepy husband's peaceful slumber ditched him and he woke up with a fresh glow in his ever tempting face.
Manik lazily opened his eyes and welcomed Nandini's milky soft buttery skin. He tilted his head a little and found himself sleeping over her chest. A satisfactory smile crept on his face as he planted a soulful kiss on her cleavage.
Nandini's body reacted promptly with his touch and she stirred a little with a soft blissful smile. That made Manik's morning.
He carefully freed himself from her embrace and lied down on his stomach beside her just few inches away to admire fully his beautiful serene wife.
" I don't know what to do to make it up but I promise I will clear the mess soon. " Manik murmured and kissed her knuckles softly.
" I know what's bothering you but I promise soon I will sort out all the complications around us and we'll be together forever. Nandini promise. " he again whispered but more determinedly.
Nandini's body again stirred a little. It looked like the almighty wanted her to wake up and face his loving gazes.
Due to moving the comforter over her naked body got striped a little and her upper most delicate part became visible.
The man inside Manik then and there got attracted by the most calling scenario in front of him. He wanted to touch it , feel it once again after the mesmerizing night.
But the caring Husband lovable loyal friend inside him slapped his raising desires and he quickly walked out the room adjusting the duvet over her, wearing his cloths which were scattered around the floor accompanied by her cloths.
****
After one hours relaxing sleep Nandini woke up finally and sat on the bed stretching her hands to free her muscles.
Just then she realised her condition and promptly recalled their last night wildness.
" No Nandini not again !!! " she held her head being embarrassed.
" Why didn't you hold yourself ? You should have been more strong. You shouldn't have loose yourself.
" she started cursing herself.
Then suddenly within a second something poked her mind demanding
" But what's your fault when you have such a handsome husband in front. Galti toh fir ho jayega na. It's natural. Isn't it? "
" Husband ?? Did I just say husband ?? " she was hell shocked and embarrassed at the same time because of herself.
" Arggghhh... !!! Why Aayippaa why? ? Why are you making things more complicated for me. Kyun? "
She threw the duvet up in frustration then seeing herself without cloths grabbed the duvet immediately to hide herself.
****
" Come let's go together. "
Manik suggested when Nandini asked the driver to get car for her.
" No thanks. I can go by myself. " saying without waiting for him she hopped into another car and left for office.
" dammit !!! why the hell she needs to behave so stubborn always? " Manik stomped the car bonnet angrily.
*****
Malhotra Heights.
" What's wrong with you Nandini ? Why the hell are you making this more complicated ? "
Manik shouted entering her cabin.
" It's office not your bedroom Mr Malhotra. So behave yourself. " she replied back with same attitude. Both of them were too adamant to tackle with.
" Behave haan ?? Right. " Manik walked closer to her and bend down for a clear face off .
" what are you doing ? Leave me Manik. " she retorted as he leaned more closer to her keeping his both hands on the chair arms to block her way.
" Why should I leave you? I have that illegal right on you. Don't I ? " He groaned looking straight into her eyes.
" I don't know what are you saying. Leave my way. " she stubbornly stated trying to push his strong masculine frame with her little delicate hands.
" You don't know ?? Right ? " he roared then sarcastically stated " Then will you please explain me what is this ? "
Saying he moved apart taking Nandini with him and pricked her to the wall.
He then pulled off his blazer in a swift move and started opening his shirt buttons.
" Manik kya kar rahe ho tum? What are you doing? Stop. " she protested but her plead went in vain as he freed all the buttons of his shirt and slide the fabric off his shoulder.
" look at me. Idhar dekho Nandini. " Manik forcefully made her look at him who was not at all ready to face him.
" You don't know what I was saying right? Then what is this? What are all these? Tell me . Tell me dammit. "
He shouted pointing out the dry nail marks and love bites all around his neck, shoulders arms and back.
Nandini's eyes popped up seeing the burning proofs of her wildness. She that time wanted nothing but to dig her face somewhere deep in embarrassment.
" kya hai yeh sab Nandini when you don't care about anything ? Agar koi farak nehi parta toh why your eyes are not saying the same what your mouth was. Why there is shyness and blush in your face. Tell me. Bolo. " that time his voice was so convincing that anyone could sank in it's politeness.
He thought it would cool her stubborn wife down and would definitely broke the shell. But he was wrong to consider his opponent weak.
And Nandini replied with full attitude " I couldn't have done this. "
Her confession stunned him to the core. And he frustratingly asked
" What did you just say? Come again ? You have not done this ? "
But Nandini's lowering gaze tasted his patience and he frustratingly uttered
" You haven't done this. You just did nothing. I was toh just dreaming. Nothing happened last night. It was all my imagination. Kal raat kuch v nehi hua. Nothing happened last night. "
He shouted like maniac. And why didn't he? After all he was a human being who had heart which was hurt.
Manik didn't uttered anything next and left the room like an exhausted heartbroken soul.
" I am sorry Manik. I am sorry. But I have to deny some of my best nights. " she started sobbing hugging his blazer.
-------- end -------
" So you only said that nothing happened last night. Toh aub tumhe kyun farak parta hai. You shouldn't have any problem with Soha I guess then. So chill Nandu. " saying giving a sarcastic smile he left his cabin leaving a blank Nandini.
The almighty again face palmed watching them two fighting for no reasons or a big reason questioning himself
" What a complicated love story !!!! Isn't it ? "