PART 25

Manik was silent for a while as like he was in deep thought and then he replied

" then I will not let you get married with anyone. "

" Really? ? Like really Manik? ? " Nandini narrowed her gaze trying to read his complicated mind.

" reeeaaalllyyy " Manik mocked.
Nandini chuckled and pushed him to get ready and his words started haunting her.

Meanwhile her cell again buzzed and she went outside to receive it.

*****

The back stage Before Performance time of Fab 5

" areee Yeh Nandini kahan chali gayi again " Manik was pacing to and fro impatiently.

" call her na " Mukti said

" I am trying to call her only. " Manik replied dialing her number for the 6th times but 'not reachable'

" what the hell man " a frustrated Manik tapped her foot in irritation.

" guys you will be at stage in 5 mnts. So get ready. " the crew member informed
them.

Manik was not in mood to listen anyone but her. He was continuously tried to reach her but could not.

" hey baby chill na. " Aliya held his hand and said. But he was busy checking his phone.

" yes buddy calm down. She will be around. " Dhrub understood his mental state.

" toh fir..." Manik was about say
something but cut off in middle with a voice behind them.

" whats up guys ? "

They all turned around to see Nandini was coming with Harshad.

" hey Harshad ..You here.? how are you ?" Cabir shook his hand with him.

Manik was surprised as didn't expect him there.

" fine Bro. " Harshad replied " Nandini has invited me to watch the fab 5 to perform. " he added and greet others.

" Nandu ?? " he murmured " ohh toh that jerk was calling her that time. But what was the need to call him here??? "
he thought and became irritated .
Manik was least interested in their 'bharat milap' ( hi hello session ) and grabbed Nandini arm and started shouting

" Where the hell were you? And
where is your god damm cell? Agar phone receive hi nehi karna toh what's the need of keeping a Mobile with you haan? "

Nandini shivered in fear with his sudden attacks and shouts.
Though she was aware of his short temper especially
when it came to her but like that in front of Harshad made her little angry.

So before she could protest or gave him a piece of her mind Harshad said " hey
Manik. Please stop yaar. Stop shouting at her. "

Manik was still holding her arms and looked at Harshad and said

" you better stay away from OUR matters. "

" hey calm down bro. " Harshad pulled Nandini to him freeing her from Manik's hold.

Manik gave him a 'what the ' angry glare.

Harshad understood it and said further
" dude it's not your matter but MINE. let me remind you she is my fiance. And would be wife. " he wrapped his arms around her tiny waist. " So its better you
behave well with her. And I have heard that you were too harsh on her in office too. I don't like it Bro. So please.. "

Manik was fuming with anger. Harshad 's words were thrusting his heart. An unknown pain was dominating his straight thoughts.

Harshad's 'Mine' indication towards Nandini was killing him inside. All he just wanted to pull her from his hold and took her in his embrace like usual.