PART 42

" sayed yehi hai pyar... "

The entire crowd started clapping for the two newly turned confused lovers.

" Wow guys !!! " Mukti hugged them as soon as they joined their friends.

" Really.. what a chemistry !! Kya tum log aaj chemistry ki tuitions leke aaye the kya ? " Cabir teased them and they just blushed.

Their blushing was really amazed
themselves.

" Really buddy tum do no ka dance. It was magical " Dhruv complimented them.

But there was one person who was fuming that time. Aliya Off course.

Manik and Nandini.. !! they were feeling really very awkward after the dance and then their friends comments .

They just wanted to hide their faces from each other as they both were fighting with
their unknown whilst strong complicated feelings.

The almighty saw their pity condition and thought to give them some time to think
over their feelings. So he appointed his one man and sent to them.

The manager of platinum group came and asked the fab 5 to join them.

Fab 5 Agreed And asked Nandini to join them too. But she refused as she wanted some time to think about what just happened some minuted back.

Manik hesitantly looked towards Nandini and asked

" You will be fine right ? "

She Nodded And They Left.

****

Nandini then started thinking. She was so puzzled with their behaviour during the dance.

She was confused with her that unknown feelings which were pacing it's limit with Manik's proximity. She had never felt of
anything like that before but that time it was different.

It was not so convincing yet enhancing.

The way he was treating her was
something very new.

And then the kiss !!!

Manik had kissed her zillion times from the childhood.

But that ' back kiss ' !!!

It was different. It was so magical. It Was So Unreal. It was just like a soft enhancing
dream. And that feelings. The shiver after the kiss !!! What was that ?? She was just in the verge of her thoughts as she unknowingly started wishing his proximity around her.

" what is happening with me? "

she started figuring out that puzzle.

On the other side

" jo haal dil ka udhar Ho raha hai. ..
Woh haal dilka idhar v ho raha hai !!!! "

The same was happening with Manik. All his friends were busy talking , drinkingwith the members of platinum label but he was lost.

He was lost in Her thoughts. He was still confused with his behaviour during the dance. He was little embarrassed but not
upset. Even he was unbelievably feeling happy thinking their proximity during the dance.

And Then He Kissed Her !!!

It was too uncertain. So sudden. He even didn't understand what was gotten into him that he kissed her back so desperately.

It was so embarrassing yet he felt like he got all the happiness of the world. That kiss was actually radiated an unknown shiver throughout his spine.