PART 32

" Not here... fit it there. .. that side. "

"Ohhh avi tak samiyana nehi bana??? so much of irresponsibilities. "

" what's this? I gave you clear instructions that I want orchids and lilis every where not these marigolds. Go and fetch it now. "

The Malhotra mansion was in hurry Burry state. Each and every one was running from this corner to that corner. It's became a fish market . The eleventh hour preparations were going like a bullet speed. The Malhotra couple were busy in giving and overlooking all the last minute arrangements to make sure everything would be perfect. After all it was their princess's wedding. It should be grand and flawless.

Though they were not that much happy with that alliance for obvious reasons as they failed to keep their promise to their beloved late best friends but being Her present parents they didn't want to show their sadness.

****

It was the late morning.

Nandini was seating at her Queen sized bed and board the train of trances.

She was recalling the moments when her parents passed away leaving her behind to be an orphan. Then with the almighty God's magic wand she got back her parents In Maan and Niyonika. They gave her a family house name identity moreover of all love . The love which removed the orphan tag from her head. She became the apple of their eyes.

Nandini looked around her room and thought that house had given her
everything. It pampered her. It full filled all her wishes.

It gave her unconditional love care. It gave her world's best parents like Maan and Niyonika. And it blessed her with Manik.

Manik, her childhood friend. the support system of her stealthy crying days. The backbone of her life. The reason of her smile.
Manik, her best friend and the most and inseparable part of her life.
But today she would had to leave all these behind to a new house new identity. She cried. The tears rolling down from her eyes were giving her ached heart a sympathy.

****

Soon the time flew away like a blink and guests started arriving to witness the big fat wedding. And the media started peeping out to get bites but with
Malhotra's clear and strict instructions the guards banned their aims.

Maan was receiving the guests along with Dhruv and Cabir was assisting Niyonika with other stuff.

But the one person who needed by them the most was missing. He had jailed himself in his big room which was full dark with no lights on. He was called several times but he didn't bother to response. He was in the verge of this turmoil thoughts.

It was right he himself had rejected the proposal to marry Nandini. But when she was getting married to someone it was thrusting him inside with thousands of sharp needles. He just couldn't stand anyone close to her but him. Only him.

But it didn't like he love her . But she was his habit. His best and unforgettable and indeed unchangeable blissful habit.

He so wanted to stop her going from his life but he couldn't as last night there were not only pain and sadness in her voice but something else which had shaken his inner soul very badly.

But what was that ?

He was unaware of the fact and wanted to find out , searched to decode her words badly but in vain. His stars were ditching him . And according to him She was his lucky charm. And when she was leaving him that means luck was also bidding him good bye. From last night he was feeling so restless that's why he had banned himself from the toughest ceremony of his life.
But as they said When you himself could not help yourself then no one can help you.