Part 57

" Can you be little honest? "

he asked her gently. She nodded unsure." What was the kiss for ? " she heard him ejecting an unplanned bomb.

DEAD !!!! that she was !!!!

" I think you should take rest. " she dismissed his pleading quires and reached to the cabin nob .

She was about to open the door when she again heard him. But this time it wasn't a mere pleading tone but a firm confident demand

" You can't always ignore me Nandini. I need my answers. Why did you kiss me? "

Her perplexed heart poked her eyes to let the desperate tears flow but she held herself and answered back

" It's not needed to have answers to your all questions Manik. Har sawal ka jawab nehi hota. "

She turned to gather a look of him before leaving the cabin and found that frustrating glare from his side.Just then a nurse came to give medicines to Manik. Half heartedly he gulped the bitter medicines along with her bitterest ignorance.Nandini stood there numb until he dozed off with the effect of medicine. COMPLICATED LIFE !!!!! sigh !!!!

*****

" How's he beta" Niyonika jumped on her as soon as she came out of the cabin.   

" he is fine. Sleeping. " she replied shortly. Her mind was still stuck with their complicated conversation.

" Sir you guys have to move now. We can't allow so much visitors. Sorry but you have to co up with the hospital rule sir. Only one or two can stay here with the patient. " the hospital staff requested to vacate the hospital premises.

" I am staying you guys go. " Maan said.

" No uncle. You and aunty need rest. I am staying here. " Cabir promptly protested.

" no buddy. You're also tired. Don't worry I will stay. " Dhruv Said protesting Cabir.

And they all started arguing over the issue when suddenly they heard a stern voice of Nandini.

" I Am Staying With Manik. "

" but Nandu. " Maan was about to argue but forced to stop by Nandini

" I have already decided papa. I will be with him. "

No one could show the courage to protest her confident decision and nodded agreeing." No I will stay with Manik. "

out of a blue they heard Aliya stating that. How could she afford loosing a chance near Manik and beside that how could she let Nandini with Manik.

Cabir understood the foolish reason behind Aliya's act and about to protest but couldn't as he was little late .

" I guess you have not heard me clearly Aliya. I said I am staying here. I am staying with my Husband. "

Nandini uttered pressing the word 'Husband' to show her rights on him.When Aliya fumed with anger but that time the others were looking at Nandini awestruck with her that determination.

*****

After they moved out of the hospital Nandini slowly entered into Manik's cabin. He was sleeping. Nandini mesmerised his angelic face.She slowly caressed his features and leaned to kiss his forehead.

" I am sorry Manik for hurting you. " she whispered and softly placed a kiss on his cheek.He stirred in sleep with with her touch.

Unknowingly a smile crept on her face remembering how he always recognised her touch in his deep slumber too.She then was about to move but felt a tug.