PART 46

" Life must go on... " abiding by this logic the newly promptly unplanned married couple were living their lives.
The two crazy Mr and Mrs Manik Malhotra...

The names themselves had some aura some passion whilst some unknown 'tanhayee' sadness.
When Mr Malhotra was trying his best to sort their unknown differences out that time Mrs Malhotra just kept herself away from her own heart shutting down her 'dil ka darwaja. ' the entrance of her heart. .

The both were living in same house . some blessed time in same room same bed too but yet like typical CID style " kuch toh garbad hai " between them. Like they were fighting with their hearts for some definite unknown reason but an indeed complicated one.

With these mind to heart conflicts more two stressed weeks had passed.

Manik had taken his office responsibilities seriously with his manofy duties too. And Nandini being a stubborn one still stuck on her ' offence is best defense ' mantra. And the two poor older Malhotra along with our cupid Almighty just watching and enjoying the game seating in swing chairs sipping coffee.

***

One sunny morning Malhotra Mansion

" Nandu beta I am sorry but today you have to go alone as I have to take high command to her charity event. It's her order. "

Maan said while the Three Malhotras were having their breakfast. And Niyonika rolled her eyes for teasing her.

" It's cool papa. You guys go. Main akele chali jaungi. Don't worry" Nandini replied happily.

" but why alone ? Manik will take you na. " Niyonika said and then taking a sip of her juice she continued " by the way where is he? "

" Niyo... what kind of question is this ? Obviously your dear Sleeping Cat must be still taking his beauty sleep. Laat sahab so rahe hogne avi tak. " Maan mocked and Niyonika giggled knowing her son's first weak point ' his sleep '.
And both started laughing.

" No papa. he is not sleeping"
suddenly Nandini uttered which had paused their laugh.
Then she spoke further uncomfortably " Woh uth gaya bohot pahle. He went to Fab 5 meeting with some music company. He will come office directly. "

Both older Malhotra gazed at her narrowing their gapes. Nandini understood their dilemma and said " woh when I was returning from jogging toh we met suddenly and he informed me that. "

She Said being embarrassed avoiding their eyes.

" Nandu.. baby relax. You have no need to give any justification. He is your Husband. So you should have known about his whereabouts. It's your right. Ek wife ka haq hota hai yeh. "
Niyonika said with uttermost love caressing her hairs.

"Mom woh... We... hum... husband wife..." Nandini murmured. Tear welled up in her eyes.

" It's okay. We understand. No need to explain us anything. You two Take your times. Sab thik ho jayega. Every thing will be alright. " both Maan and Niyonika console her.

" beta jitni jaldi uss incident ko vul jao utna achcha hai hum sabke liye. Just try to forget that. It was a bad memory. " Maan said while wiping her tears.
*****
After getting ready both the Malhotra parents left. Nandini soon got ready for office and came to the parking but something really surprised her.

" Madam !!! "

The passenger gate was opened for her with lots of chivalry from the other side.

" What's all this ? " she curtly asked.

" please get in mam. Your personal driver is on your service. " he smirked.

" Personal driver ? Seriously Manik ? " she irritatingly asked.