PART 44

" Papa I wanna return back to London. "

Nandini announced and both Maan and Niyonika became shocked.
It took them few seconds for getting over her bolt from the blue announcement and they asked in unison
" London suddenly Why ? "

Nandini very well knew it was coming so composing herself she replied
" Actually papa... you were saying na that we need good and experienced staff for our London office. So I was thinking of shifting there to help our Company in London market. "

Both of them were actually baffled. They did not know how to even react to this. Nandini's explanation was correct somewhere as London office needed good care to deal with there Market. And she was brilliant in these job but yet why then it didn't seemed correct.

" but beta... its okay. You don't need to go for that. We will definitely manage. " Niyonika replied.

" Mom. Yes I need to. " she spoke little loud which was enough to give a loud knock on Older Malhotras thinking door.

" Mom... Papa... I really need to go for Malhotra Heights. " she said then murmured
" and For me !!!".

Both the parents shared a look and then said
" I think princess you need to rethink . And fir v you wanted to go then what should we do. Jao aur kya. " saying Maan ruffled her hair and left with Niyonika leaving an expressionless Nandini behind.

The whole scenario was witnessed by one pair of hurt eyes.

****
Malhotra Heights

" So gentlemen meet our CEO Mr. Manik Malhotra , jinhone office seriously join karne ka socha hai. And I believe that he will do his best. Right son?
Give him a round applause. "

Maan announced happily as Manik was joining office sincerely.

After some time

" Nandu beta please help him to understand our strategies and other things as its his first day. "
Maan asked Nandini and she nodded. She came to Manik's cabin.

" I knew k tum aayogi. Come . Sit Nandu. " Manik said with an attitude.

" It's an office. And it will be better if you behave in a formal way. " she replied curtly seating on the front sits. He rubbed his lower lips and stood up.

" Yes you're right. " he came closer sitting beside her. He pulled her chair towards him And continued " We should be formal here. "

Nandini was having tough time with his proximity and started breathing heavily. Manik enjoyed it and then suddenly stood up and forwarded his hand saying

" So hello Mrs. Malhotra. "

For next few seconds Nandini thought what was just happened and then composing herself replied " hhhello "

" So Mrs. Malhotra. You're here to help me. Toh help me. Teach me. Wasevi you love to teach and test me. Hain naa ?? " he stated rubbing his fingers on her bare arms.

" Manik... what are you doing? Kar kya rahe ho esab? "
she said back in between her uneven breath closing her eyes.
Manik smirked with his effect on her and bent dangerously close to her ear. He then touched her earlobe with his lips and replied

" Tried to be formal Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra. "

Nandini opened her eyes and looked at his eyes which were clearly indicating some mischief. So she just pushed him and left the room in a hurry saying

" I have some important work left. Have to go. "

Manik mischievously Smiled And Said
" It Will Be A Great Fun To prove You Wrong Mrs. Malhotra. "